|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Riddles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stile accidentally hurt Sheen?
(a) By making a passing reference to Lady Blue.
(b) By talking about his close relationship with Neysa.
(c) By going to bed early, and not staying up to talk to her.
(d) By saying his destiny lies with his own kind.
2. What is odd about Vodlevile's son, when he is compared to others like him?
(a) He is not good at hunting.
(b) He has no hair anywhere on his body.
(c) He is allergic to blood.
(d) He cannot fly.
3. What does Lady Blue not know about her traveling companion in the White Mountains?
(a) He is a necromancer.
(b) He is a Herd Stallion in disguise.
(c) He is a demon.
(d) He is an Adept.
4. What is Neysa's relationship to the protagonist?
5. Why did Lady Blue's companion, in Chapter 2, become an enchanter?
(a) Because his father was an enchanter, and so was his grandfather.
(b) Because he wanted to have enough power to exact revenge on his enemies.
(c) Because he needed to be able to protect himself.
(d) Because only magic could restore the balance which had been lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Stile unhappy about fighting his first opponent in the Tourney?
2. What happened to Stile that ended his career?
3. How long are Stile and Sheen given to escape in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Stile go talk to the Herd Stallion, at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the relationship between Neysa and Stile?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)