|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Red.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conditions does Stile place upon the deal he makes with the Yellow Adept?
(a) Neysa can be used as a mount, but only if she is ridden gently and cared for well.
(b) He will offer his services, as long as he is still alive, and it does not violate his ethics to do so.
(c) Hulk will guard the Yellow Adept, but remains loyal to Stile, and will guard Stile anytime he needs it.
(d) The magical harmonica can only be used in emergencies.
2. What natural disaster almost prevents Lady Blue from rescuing her foal?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A rockslide.
(d) A tornado.
3. Why does Vodlevile's son become upset with Stile in Chapter 10?
(a) Because Stile tells him that he does not want to be repaid for helping him.
(b) Because Stile refuses to allow him to taste Stile's blood.
(c) Because Stile is stubbornly insisting on going on a dangerous mission.
(d) Because Stile's potion did not cure his illness.
4. What does Sheen ask of Stile in Chapter 5?
(a) Sheen asks Stile to let her accompany him on his quest, because it is dangerous.
(b) Sheen asks Stile to bring her back to Phaze with him.
(c) Sheen asks Stile to swear an oath to her, and become her oath-friend.
(d) Sheen asks Stile to junk her if he ever decides to forsake her as a mistress.
5. What is the Red Adept's reason for attacking Stile and the Blue Adept?
(a) The Blue Adept had once offended her, and she had vowed revenge for the insult.
(b) She could not allow the Blue Adept and Lady Blue to have a child.
(c) She wanted to be the most powerful Adept, which meant getting rid of the Blue Adept.
(d) The Oracle had prophesied that Blue would destroy Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what round does Stile lose the Tourney?
2. Who makes most metal instruments, weapons, and other implements?
3. What is the other name for the metallurgists mentioned in Chapter 4?
4. What question does Lady Blue's companion ask her father, at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What sport does Stile play during the first round of the Tourney?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)