|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the contests is difficult to judge, in the Unolympics?
(a) The strength contest.
(b) The archery contest.
(c) The music contest.
(d) The cooking contest.
2. What does Sheen suggest Stile do in Chapter 3?
(a) Try to avoid meeting the Herd Stallion's challenge.
(b) Search for Lady Blue in Proton.
(c) Attempt to establish contact with Neysa across the frame border.
(d) Get plenty of rest, and try to figure things out in the morning.
3. What does Stile do at the beginning of his encounter with the Herd Stallion at the Unolympics?
(a) Makes it known that he has no intention of winning.
(b) Tells the Herd Stallion that he will use any means necessary to win.
(c) Casts an armor spell on himself so that he will not be injured.
(d) Establishes his power using magic.
4. Who is Clef?
(a) Stile's opponent in Round Seven of the Tourney.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) A serf around Stile's age.
(d) An expert in all things musical.
5. How long ago did Stile's opponent become a Citizen?
(a) Fifteen years ago.
(b) Thirteen years ago.
(c) Twenty years ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stile try to seduce Sheen?
2. Why is Sheen worried about Stile in Chapter 9?
3. Why does the Herd Stallion agree to postpone Neysa's breeding, even though he beat Stile?
4. In what competition do Neysa and Clip compete, at the Unolympics?
5. What was Stile's former occupation in Proton?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)