|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Stile play during the first round of the Tourney?
2. What is the result of the solo performances in Round Seven?
(a) Stile wins.
(b) Clef wins.
(c) A draw.
(d) There are no solo performances.
3. What happens if Stile wins the event Sheen reminds him of in Chapter 3?
(a) He will be in debt to the Herd Stallion.
(b) He becomes a Citizen.
(c) He will be in a better position to protect Lady Blue.
(d) He will have enough money to pursue his unknown adversary.
4. What does Sheen suggest Stile do in Chapter 3?
(a) Try to avoid meeting the Herd Stallion's challenge.
(b) Attempt to establish contact with Neysa across the frame border.
(c) Search for Lady Blue in Proton.
(d) Get plenty of rest, and try to figure things out in the morning.
5. Why are the results of the event, which Stile is preparing for, in Chapter 3, so important?
(a) He is unable to complete his quest without the Herd Stallion's help.
(b) He cannot marry Lady Blue unless he achieves rank among the nobles of Phaze.
(c) He does not trust anyone else to protect Lady Blue, but is not in a position to do it himself effectively.
(d) He must become a Citizen in order to pursue a legal investigation against his adversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stile accidentally hurt Sheen?
2. Where does Stile go, at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Who introduces Stile to the other Adepts at the Unolympics?
4. How long ago did Stile's opponent become a Citizen?
5. For what purpose does Stile use his magic during the contest with the Herd Stallion?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)