|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Music.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Clef?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) A serf around Stile's age.
(c) Stile's opponent in Round Seven of the Tourney.
(d) An expert in all things musical.
2. Why does Vodlevile approach Stile at the Unolympics?
(a) To thank him for his help, and offer advice.
(b) To ask him to be careful.
(c) To wish him good luck.
(d) To warn him about a plot against him.
3. What does the Yellow Adept ask of Stile, at the Unolympics?
(a) To take her place in one of the competitions.
(b) To give Neysa a few words of encouragement before her contest.
(c) To give his opinion on the contest she is judging.
(d) To play his flute, to remind her of how it should sound.
4. What does Stile realize at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) That he will need a great deal more help to complete his mission.
(b) That he has to use magic if he wants to win challenges against Phaze creatures.
(c) That he will need to do a great deal more training if he wants to complete his mission.
(d) That he must pay more attention to the underlying motives of the creatures of Phaze.
5. Which of the contests is difficult to judge, in the Unolympics?
(a) The music contest.
(b) The strength contest.
(c) The cooking contest.
(d) The archery contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Stile's former occupation in Proton?
2. How does Stile try to seduce Sheen?
3. Why does the Herd Stallion agree to postpone Neysa's breeding, even though he beat Stile?
4. What does Stile do at the beginning of his encounter with the Herd Stallion at the Unolympics?
5. Why is Sheen worried about Stile in Chapter 9?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)