Chapter 1: Unicorn
1. Who is Stile?
(a) The novel's protagonist.
(b) The protagonist's brother.
(c) The novel's author.
(d) The protagonist's son.
2. What are the two frames in which Stile exists?
(a) Proton and Earth.
(b) Phaze and Proton.
(c) Earth and Phaze.
(d) Phaze and Luna.
3. What is Stile's goal?
(a) To avenge the murder of his alternate self.
(b) To find his long-lost love, who has been kidnapped.
(c) To complete a mission to which he was assigned.
(d) To recover a lost artifact.
4. What two literary genres are blended in this novel?
(a) Science fiction and fantasy.
(b) Fantasy and adventure.
(c) Adventure and non-fiction.
(d) Non-fiction and science fiction.
5. What type of mythological creature is Clip?
(a) A kraken.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A satyr.
6. What is Neysa's relationship to the protagonist?
7. What news does Clip deliver to Neysa at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The King has an urgent need to speak with her.
(b) She and Stile are being hunted, and must flee at once.
(c) One of their friends has been kidnapped.
(d) Neysa has been chosen to breed with the Herd Stallion.
This section contains 6,233 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)