|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young wife decide to have for lunch?
(b) Avocado and shrimp
(c) Fowl in cream
(d) Sausage and beans
2. What does the young wife say the castle's moat is?
(a) The North sea
(b) The Pacific
(c) The Atlantic
(d) The Dead sea
3. How long does the young wife practice for?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Seven hours
(c) Three hours
(d) Five hours
4. Why does the husband like his wife in her white muslin?
(a) Her breasts show thorogh the flimsy stuff
(b) She looks comfortable in it
(c) It makes her look virginal
(d) It exposes her delicate hips
5. Who does the young see in the iron maiden?
(a) The house keeper
(b) The Romanian Countess
(c) Her husband
(d) Her mother
6. How does the young wife say the crowd in the foyer parted?
(a) Like heaven's gates
(b) Like the red sea
(c) With love and respect
(d) Like wooden huge creaking church doors
7. Who does the young wife call in to thank?
(a) The butler
(b) The maid
(c) The piano tuner
(d) The house keeper
8. What gives the young wife pleasure?
(a) That her husband is back
(b) She is pregnant
(c) That the maid complimented her beauty
(d) That the piano tuner had looked at the piano
9. What does the young wife drink at dinner?
(a) Jack Daniels
10. Where do the couple hold their wedding?
(a) Celia Palais
(b) The Eiffel Tower
(c) The Monet Hall
(d) The Mairie
11. What word does the young wife use to describe her husband's head?
(b) Tiger like
12. What type of material is the young wife's nightdress made from?
13. Where does the young wife say the disrobing of a the bride is a ritual?
(a) Pirate ships
(b) Dracula's castle
(c) A brothel
14. What did the Romanian wife work as in Montmartre?
(a) A model
(b) An actress
(c) A hotel manager
(d) A barmaid
15. What brings the young wife back to her senses?
(a) The ring of the telephone
(b) A roll of thunder
(c) Her husband snoring
(d) A fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What is marked on the paper napkin?
2. What does the husband kiss before her mouth?
3. What does the husband say is the greatest part of pleasure?
4. What does the wife say is the source of her husband's Russian leather odor?
5. How many times does the husband say she will be able to change her jewelery a day?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)