|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young wife compare her husband stripping her to?
(a) Shelling a pea
(b) Stripping the leaves of an artichoke
(c) Plucking a chicken
(d) Cracking a nut
2. What instrument does the young wife like to play?
3. How old is the young wife?
4. What colors are the young wife's furs?
(a) Red and white
(b) SIlver and black
(c) White and black
(d) Brown and red
5. Where did the mother spend her childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the young wife see the outline of?
2. What kind of meal do they have for dinner?
3. What does the young wife decide to have for lunch?
4. Where does the young wife say the disrobing of a the bride is a ritual?
5. What does the husband say the young wife must not play with?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)