|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the young wife if she loves her husband?
(a) Her father
(b) Her lover
(c) Her brother
(d) Her mother
2. What does the young wife say is bad about the passage?
(a) It is full of rats
(b) It is ill lit
(c) It is dusty and full of cobwebs
(d) It smells of death
3. What does the young wife hear outside the room?
(a) A knock on the door
(b) A crash of a dropped stick
(c) The flick of a light switch
(d) A low cackle
4. What is the only thing the young wife says she can hear?
(a) The burning of the candles
(b) The whistle of a breeze
(c) The murmuring of waves
(d) The flap of bat wings
5. Who does the young wife see galloping towards the castle?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her brother
(d) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young wife say when the mother ask if she is sure she loves him?
2. How many spikes does the young wife say the countess is spiked by?
3. How long does the young wife say the desk is?
4. What does the young woman say she is surrounded by when she opens the safe?
5. What year was Eulalie at the Harem of the Grand Turk published?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)