|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
(a) A place in her court.
(b) To give him vampire abilities.
(c) To let him kill everyone he wants.
(d) To be free if he fed her.
2. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(b) He has no idea at the moment.
(c) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(d) It means they are all going to die.
3. What line does Anita say that Jean-Claude has crossed that only a handful of other vampires have crossed?
(a) She no longer thinks of him as a monster.
(b) He is someone she feels she can count on.
(c) She thinks of him as a friend.
(d) She is beginning to think she has feelings for him.
4. What does Anita feel when she watches Jean-Claude stop breathing as the sun comes up?
(d) His soul would leave his body.
5. What does Jean-Claude say is the reason that Serephina hasn't paved the road that leads to her house?
(a) She doesn't plan on staying.
(b) They drive in another way.
(c) It is her moat.
(d) She mainly takes her helicopter and private jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
2. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
3. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
4. What does Serephina say when Jean-Claude tells her that the petty torments are beneath her?
5. What does Anita have to call housekeeping for in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
3. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
4. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
5. What does Anita see when she watches Jean-Claude as the sun rises?
6. Explain where Serephina lives as Anita sees it when they first arrive in Chapter 23?
7. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
8. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
9. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
10. What happens when Magnus says he is going to put Anita back in the coffin and lock it until Serephina awakes?
This section contains 1,151 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)