|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
(a) They are going to be whipping boys for Larry and Jason.
(b) Janos is going to turn them.
(c) They serve no purpose other than to show how serious Serephina is.
(d) They are going to give up a toe off of each foot in place of two of Jean-Claude's people.
2. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
(c) She isn't sure.
3. Where does Anita wake up in Chapter 39?
(a) A coffin.
(b) In her hotel room.
(c) In Serephina's basement.
(d) In a large bed.
4. Why does Magnus say that he wanted Bloody Bones' blood?
(a) For the immortality.
(b) For the rush it gives.
(c) For the power.
(d) So that he could find a cure for his disease.
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
(a) The salt.
(b) Her knives.
(c) Her gun.
(d) The crosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
2. What does Serephina say that Jean-Claude will be?
3. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
4. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
5. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
2. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
3. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
4. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
6. Explain where Serephina lives as Anita sees it when they first arrive in Chapter 23?
7. Describe the conversation that Dorcas and Anita have in Chapter 21.
8. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
9. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
10. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)