|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks him how careful she needs to while walking next to Ivy in Chapter 24?
(a) He simply laughs.
(b) Defend but do not attack first.
(c) Very careful.
(d) He says he will take care of her.
2. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
(a) He doesn't believe she will shoot him.
(b) He has paid higher prices before.
(c) Everyone else seems to think it is.
(d) There is only one way to find out.
3. What does Jean-Claude say had been the one rule that the vampires had to live by before they became citizens?
(a) Do not create any new vampires withou the council's approval.
(b) Do not kill another vampire.
(c) Do not draw attention to yourself.
(d) Do not reveal your secrets.
4. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
(a) A flag of truce.
(b) A handerchief, what else?
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) A free pass.
5. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
(a) A goat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) An elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
2. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
3. What does Anita use to get Ivy off of her in Chapter 34?
4. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
5. What wakes Anita up in Chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
2. Describe the conversation that Dorcas and Anita have in Chapter 21.
3. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
4. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
5. What do Anita, Larry, and Dorcas find when they reach the mound where Bloody Bones is imprisoned?
6. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
7. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
8. What happens after Stirling has guns pointed at Anita?
9. What happens after Ivy is killed?
10. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)