|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
(a) He must let them stick needles through his eye lids.
(b) He must lick Janos' feet.
(c) He must have silver spikes driven into his hands and feet.
(d) He must have sex with two of the women vampires in front of everyone.
2. What does Jean-Claude say had been the one rule that the vampires had to live by before they became citizens?
(a) Do not create any new vampires withou the council's approval.
(b) Do not kill another vampire.
(c) Do not draw attention to yourself.
(d) Do not reveal your secrets.
3. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
(d) Jeff and Xavier.
4. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
(a) She had liked his shirt and table manners.
(b) He would be a good pet.
(c) His beauty called to her.
(d) He was a unique human.
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
(a) Her gun.
(b) The crosses.
(c) The salt.
(d) Her knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
2. Why does Anita tell Jean-Claude that she could never have sex with him?
3. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
4. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
5. Why does Anita say that the Bouviers' have waved their attorney being present?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. What do Anita, Larry, and Dorcas find when they reach the mound where Bloody Bones is imprisoned?
3. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
4. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
5. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
6. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
7. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
8. Describe the scene in Chapter 27 when Serephina first tries to get Anita to come willingly into her arms.
9. What do Larry and Anita discuss in the beginning of Chapter 28 after Larry tells Anita that it was him that had killed the vampire Bruce?
10. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)