|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end of Chapter 21 what does Anita admit is the true reason that she wants to bring Larry along to go see Dorcas when she shows Anita where Bloody Bones is kept?
(a) To try and scare Larry off.
(b) To make amends with Larry.
(c) So he can get a reading off of Dorcas.
(d) To watch Anita's back.
2. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
(d) A family.
3. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) He has no idea at the moment.
(b) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
(c) It means they are all going to die.
(d) It means the council is backing Serephina.
4. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Hold her down.
(b) Knock her out.
(c) Cuff her.
(d) Stab her with a crucifix.
5. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(b) Does it matter?
(d) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry's zombie bag have on it?
2. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
3. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
4. What does Jean-Claude say when Anita tells him that Serephina wants to drink from her and Bloody Bones in order to be immortal?
5. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)