|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
(a) They are going to be whipping boys for Larry and Jason.
(b) Janos is going to turn them.
(c) They are going to give up a toe off of each foot in place of two of Jean-Claude's people.
(d) They serve no purpose other than to show how serious Serephina is.
2. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(b) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(c) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(d) Does it matter?
3. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
(a) She might refuse to see them.
(b) She can challenge Jean-Claude.
(c) She might call in a favor that Jean-Claude owes her.
(d) She might have them all killed.
4. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
(b) Three hundred.
(c) As many as they can.
5. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) It may make her immune to daylight.
(b) It may make her invincible.
(c) The crosses may no longer work.
(d) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
2. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
3. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
4. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
5. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)