|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
(a) Lock her to the front door.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the trunk of his car.
(d) In the coffin until Serephina awakes.
2. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Scrubing at his skin.
(b) Pounding on the door to be let out.
(c) Howling at the moon.
(d) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
3. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
(a) Xavier fed the children to Bloody Bones when he was finished with them.
(c) He doesn't know what Anita is talking about.
(d) Does it matter?
4. What does Jean-Claude say it means in the end of Chapter 24 when a different vampire comes into the basement?
(a) It means they are all going to die.
(b) It means the council is backing Serephina.
(c) He has no idea at the moment.
(d) It means that Jean-Claude is a fool.
5. What does Anita tell Serephina when she tells Anita that she they will live forever together and that she will be Anita's mother?
(a) That everything dies.
(b) Jeff Quinlan needs a mother too.
(c) That she had a mother, and she died.
(d) She is too old to need a mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to pull out telling her not to be bashful on his account?
2. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
3. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
4. What does Jean-Claude say is one of the reasons that Serephina wants Anita?
5. Why does Jean-Claude say that Larry and Jason have gone out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
2. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
3. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
4. Describe the scene in Chapter 27 when Serephina first tries to get Anita to come willingly into her arms.
5. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
6. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
7. What do Larry and Anita discuss in the beginning of Chapter 28 after Larry tells Anita that it was him that had killed the vampire Bruce?
8. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
9. What happens when Magnus says he is going to put Anita back in the coffin and lock it until Serephina awakes?
10. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
This section contains 1,148 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)