|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Stab her with a crucifix.
(b) Cuff her.
(c) Knock her out.
(d) Hold her down.
2. What does Anita use to kill Ivy?
(a) A hatchet.
(b) Larry's gun.
(c) A machete.
(d) Her necklace.
3. What is wrong with Jason when he arrives on the hilltop in Chapter 37?
(a) Fang marks on his kneck and a limp.
(b) A bruise along the length of his face.
(c) A knife wound in the abdomen.
(d) Broken fingers.
4. What does Jean-Claude say may happen if Serephina drinks from Bloody Bones in Chapter 38?
(a) He isn't sure but knows it won't be good.
(b) The crosses may no longer work.
(c) It may make her invincible.
(d) It may make her immune to daylight.
5. What does Jean-Claude say is one of the reasons that Serephina wants Anita?
(a) To take Magnus's place.
(b) So that she can wield the magic that Anita has.
(c) So that she can wield the magic behind the human courts.
(d) To spite him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
2. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
3. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
4. Why does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see Serephina, the master vampire in Branson?
5. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Ivy is killed?
2. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
3. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
4. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
5. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
6. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
7. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita might happen when they go to see the Master Vampire as he describes it in the beginning of Chapter 22?
8. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
9. What happens after Stirling has guns pointed at Anita?
10. Explain where Serephina lives as Anita sees it when they first arrive in Chapter 23?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)