|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steps through the doorway in Chapter 26 after the handkerchief has been shown?
(c) A lawyer.
2. What does Anita have Agent Bradford do when Serephina begins trying to use Anita to come save her?
(a) Cuff her.
(b) Knock her out.
(c) Stab her with a crucifix.
(d) Hold her down.
3. What does Magnus explain that Serephina offered him in exchange for being her servant?
(c) Magic abilities.
(d) Freedom from tending Bloody Bones.
4. What is wrong with Jason when he arrives on the hilltop in Chapter 37?
(a) A knife wound in the abdomen.
(b) Fang marks on his kneck and a limp.
(c) Broken fingers.
(d) A bruise along the length of his face.
5. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
(a) A duke's son.
(b) An aristocrat.
(c) A rich shipper's son.
(d) A French peasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Magnus say that he wanted Bloody Bones' blood?
2. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
3. What does Xavier say that he did when Anita asks him if he gave Bloody Bones the sword or actually helped him kill the teenagers?
4. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
5. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)