|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
(a) He was a unique human.
(b) He would be a good pet.
(c) She had liked his shirt and table manners.
(d) His beauty called to her.
2. Who does Magnus say is in the other coffin in the Bloody Bones bar?
(b) Ellie Quinlan.
(d) Xavier and Jeff.
3. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
(a) He doesn't see what they are talking about.
(b) It is glamor.
(c) It is a parlor trick.
(d) It is only in their imagination.
4. Where does Magnus tell Anita he is going to put her?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Lock her to the front door.
(c) In the coffin until Serephina awakes.
(d) In the trunk of his car.
5. What does Serephina say that Jean-Claude will be?
(a) Her puppet.
(b) Her lap dog.
(c) A log for the fire.
(d) Food for the other vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
2. What is Jason told he must do when he agrees to take the place of one of the girls that the vampires were going to hurt?
3. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
4. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
5. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
2. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
3. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
4. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
5. Describe the conversation that Dorcas and Anita have in Chapter 21.
6. What do Larry and Anita discuss in the beginning of Chapter 28 after Larry tells Anita that it was him that had killed the vampire Bruce?
7. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
8. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
9. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
10. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)