|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
(a) Serephina feels a connection to Anita.
(b) Anita is the one that wanted the meeting.
(c) Anita bested Ivy.
(d) Anita is a woman.
2. What does Dorcas say she sees after she shakes Anita's hand?
(a) Blood, pain, and death.
(b) A whirlwind of emotions that cannot be sorted through.
(c) Sadness and lonliness.
(d) She isn't sure what she sees.
3. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
(a) Stirling works for Serephina.
(b) The creature offered him power.
(c) The creature offered him all of the Bouvier lands.
(d) The creature is a cousin of his.
4. What does Jean-Claude say the vampire said to him that chose to turn him?
(a) She had liked his shirt and table manners.
(b) He was a unique human.
(c) His beauty called to her.
(d) He would be a good pet.
5. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
(a) A cow.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A horse.
(d) A goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bloody Bones tell Magnus?
2. What does the vampire stick in Anita's ear in Chapter 26?
3. What does Magnus say helps to drown Serephina out?
4. What does Janos explain the purpose the girls are going to serve?
5. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)