|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say she will take as an apology in the end of Chapter 26?
(a) If she can get answers about Xavier.
(b) If they can get Jeff Quinlan back.
(c) If the two girls can go home unharmed.
(d) If Janos is killed.
2. What is Jason doing after Janos has left the room?
(a) Scrubing at his skin.
(b) Pounding on the door to be let out.
(c) Tearing apart the two female vampires that had been on him.
(d) Howling at the moon.
3. What does Bloody Bones say that Serephina had promised him?
(a) A place in her court.
(b) To let him kill everyone he wants.
(c) To give him vampire abilities.
(d) To be free if he fed her.
4. Who is missing from the party when Anita and the others arrive in Chapter 38?
(a) Jeff and Xavier.
5. Why does Anita say that master vampires don't talk to cops?
(a) Too many years of cops shooting them on site.
(b) They feel they are above human law.
(c) They just aren't social butterflies.
(d) It goes against their rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
2. How does Bayard die?
3. What does Dorcas do when she sees that Magnus has been drinking the blood from Bloody Bones?
4. What does Anita say when asked if she thinks that she is a monster in Chapter 28?
5. What does Jean-Claude say he was born as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
2. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
3. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
4. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
5. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
6. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
7. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita of the council in Chapter 22?
8. What does Magnus explain to Anita about the reason that Serephina wants him?
9. Describe what happens in the beginning of Chapter 26 when the fighting begins.
10. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 31.
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)