|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(b) He understood.
(c) They had to try.
(d) Bert seemed confident that she could.
2. What does Anita say will happen next time if Larry doesn't come with her to the second murder scene in Chapter 11?
(a) There won't be a next time.
(b) He will have to wait longer to take lead.
(c) It will be a mark against him.
(d) She isn't sure.
3. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A bunch of tracks.
(c) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
4. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like she was lifted from a burden.
(c) Like she didn't care.
(d) Like a different person.
5. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To get revenge.
(b) To ask who killed them.
(c) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(d) To ask who they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
3. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
4. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
5. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
2. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
3. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
4. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
5. What does Anita tell everyone before they go out hunting vampires in Chapter 15?
6. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
7. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
8. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
9. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
10. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)