|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(b) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
(c) Her brother is a policeman.
(d) She volunteers.
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A human sacrifice.
(b) One of their direct descendant's blood.
(c) A thunder storm.
(d) A warped sense of humor.
3. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
(a) Anatomy and Physiology.
4. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
(c) Burried in a church.
5. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
2. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
3. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
4. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
5. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
2. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
3. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
4. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
6. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
7. In Chapter 18 what does Jean-Claude explain to Anita that he needs Jason and her to do in front of the Master of the City?
8. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
9. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
10. What do Anita and Larry find while they are driving to Bloody Bones restaurant?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)