|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anita against cutting off vampire legs and arms and leaving them in a prison?
(a) They can regrow their arms and legs.
(b) They can transform.
(c) She has some vampire friends.
(d) It seems cruel.
2. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(b) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(c) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
(d) Not at all.
3. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To help him with a family problem.
(c) If she wanted kids.
(d) To move in with him.
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) He understood.
(b) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(c) They had to try.
(d) Bert seemed confident that she could.
5. What does Anita NOT say that Richard is in Chapter 2?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) The world's biggest Boy Scout.
(d) A mama's boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
2. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
4. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
5. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
2. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
3. Describe the relationship that Anita has with Richard Zeeman.
4. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
5. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
6. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
7. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
8. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
9. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
10. What do Anita and Larry find while they are driving to Bloody Bones restaurant?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)