|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(b) Her immortal soul is in danger.
(c) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
(d) They hate vampires.
2. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
(a) Asks him if he brought donuts for everyone.
(b) Asks him if he is afraid of the dark.
(c) Tells him he look slike vampire fodder.
(d) Tells him that he has seen rocks that looked like they could move faster.
3. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
(a) An old woman.
(b) Chopped down trees.
(c) A cluster of bone fragments.
(d) An odd sign carved into a tree.
4. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(b) She can use magic.
(c) She can get help from her monster friends.
(d) She expects it to be a monster.
5. What does Stirling say he knows about the Bouviers?
(a) They are rude and uneducated.
(b) He went to school with the boy.
(c) The locals say that they are witches.
(d) They are poor people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
2. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
3. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
4. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
5. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
2. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
3. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
4. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
5. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
6. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
7. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
8. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
9. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
10. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
This section contains 1,219 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)