|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
(a) We'll never know.
(d) I'm not sure.
2. What does Larry say when Anita tells him he can go stand with Mr. Stirling if he can stand it in Chapter 17?
(a) Someone needs to go hold Stirling's hand.
(b) He needs to sooth the nerves Anita has frayed any ways.
(c) He schmoozes clients better than Anita does.
(d) He can stand it for a moment or two.
3. What does Anita notice about the blond haired boy's eyes in Chapter 7?
(a) They are different colors.
(b) They have been gouged out.
(c) They look like they have been crying dark tears.
(d) They are swollen and bruised.
4. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
(a) Jean-Claude has to be sure before saying the name out loud.
(b) The vampire's master is Jean-Claude's friend.
(c) He is too dangerous to be revealed to the general public.
(d) There is a war going on in the vampire ranks and this plays into that war.
5. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He asked him to.
(b) He threatened him.
(c) He made it sound like a family emergency.
(d) He paid him a large amount of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
2. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
3. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
4. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
5. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
2. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
3. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
4. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
5. Describe the relationship that Anita has with Richard Zeeman.
6. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
7. What does Anita tell everyone before they go out hunting vampires in Chapter 15?
8. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
9. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
10. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
This section contains 1,239 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)