|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
(a) Straight above.
(b) Every direction at once.
(d) The ground.
2. What does Anita notice is odd about the graveyard in Chapter 17?
(a) The number of non-human spirits in the graveyard.
(b) It sits directly under a magic line.
(c) The level of hostility.
(d) The number of souls still in the graveyard.
3. What does Anita tell Jeff to do in Chapter 13 after she is done questioning him in his room?
(a) Don't let anyone in the house.
(b) Wear a cross.
(c) Keep the dog close.
(d) Keep the doors locked.
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
(a) They had to try.
(b) He understood.
(c) Now is not the time to worry with those details.
(d) Bert seemed confident that she could.
5. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(a) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
(b) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(d) Her mother's ring and a choker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
2. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
3. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
4. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
5. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
2. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
3. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
4. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
5. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
6. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
7. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
8. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
9. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
10. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)