|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
(a) For not staking Ellie.
(b) For not protecting their house.
(c) For not giving Jeff more than a cross to wear.
(d) They feel she has slandered Ellie's good name.
2. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) That the family seems very calm and happy.
(b) That there is only one policeman there.
(c) That the news crews are no where around.
(d) How silent it is.
3. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She expects it to be a monster.
(b) She can use magic.
(c) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(d) She can get help from her monster friends.
4. What happens when Magnus appears on the mountain in Chapter 17?
(a) Magnus hits Anita with a magic spell.
(b) Stirling has Beau point a gun at Magnus.
(c) Stirling calls the police.
(d) Larry hits Magnus in the mouth.
5. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
(a) They want to make humans their servants through feeding.
(b) The feeding gives the vampires a connection to their victims.
(c) Because feeding is a lot like sex to vampires.
(d) Because they enjoy having the power over humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
2. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
3. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
4. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
5. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
2. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
3. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
4. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
5. What does Anita tell everyone before they go out hunting vampires in Chapter 15?
6. What do Anita and Larry find while they are driving to Bloody Bones restaurant?
7. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
8. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
9. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
10. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)