|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say when Anita tells him he can go stand with Mr. Stirling if he can stand it in Chapter 17?
(a) He needs to sooth the nerves Anita has frayed any ways.
(b) He can stand it for a moment or two.
(c) He schmoozes clients better than Anita does.
(d) Someone needs to go hold Stirling's hand.
2. What rule does Anita give Larry that he is not sure why he has to follow when they go to the murder scene in Chapter 6?
(a) No pictures.
(b) Stay in the car.
(c) Don't touch anything.
(d) Do not speak unless spoken to.
3. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
(b) Her mother's ring and a choker.
(c) A watch and dangly ear rings.
(d) A silver cross on a necklace and a watch.
4. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) In her mother's bathroom.
(d) Their home.
5. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) A little.
(b) I'm numb to it anymore.
(c) I am too tense to be scared.
(d) Down to my toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
2. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
3. What does Anita tell Jeff to do in Chapter 13 after she is done questioning him in his room?
4. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
5. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 29 what does Jean-Claude tell Anita about his past and when he first became a vampire?
2. Describe the scene where the gas trucks begin pumping gasoline into the Bloody Bones bar and grill.
3. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
4. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
5. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
6. Describe what happens when Anita sees that Jean-Claude is not going to win the fight against Janos.
7. What do Magnus and Anita talk about in Chapter 9?
8. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
9. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
10. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
This section contains 1,184 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)