|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
(a) I'll tell you later.
(b) Not as far as I can throw him.
(c) I haven't thought about it.
(d) I guess so.
2. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
(b) Not always.
(c) She prefers the word confident.
(d) Only when she is on a job that only she can do.
3. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
(a) Like she was lifted from a burden.
(b) Like she didn't care.
(d) Like a different person.
4. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
(a) For not giving Jeff more than a cross to wear.
(b) For not staking Ellie.
(c) They feel she has slandered Ellie's good name.
(d) For not protecting their house.
5. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(b) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(c) Not at all.
(d) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
2. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
3. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
4. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
5. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
2. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
3. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
4. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
5. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
6. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
7. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
8. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
9. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
10. Describe the conversation that Freemont and Anita have in Chapter 16.
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)