|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
(a) There is less scrutiny against them in the cities.
(b) They can hide their victims better.
(c) They develop large enterprises in cities.
(d) They can blend into cities easier.
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) One of their direct descendant's blood.
(b) A human sacrifice.
(c) A thunder storm.
(d) A warped sense of humor.
3. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) There is a lot of it to hurt.
(b) Join the club.
(c) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(d) He needs to get over it.
4. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To help him with a family problem.
(b) To move in with him.
(c) To marry him.
(d) If she wanted kids.
5. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is real stupid.
(b) She is trying to further her own career.
(c) She is going to be a problem.
(d) She is a glory hound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
2. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
3. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
4. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
5. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
2. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
3. What does Anita say to Jean-Claude when she calls him on the phone in Chapter 16?
4. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
5. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
6. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
7. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
8. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
9. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
10. Describe the conversation that Freemont and Anita have in Chapter 16.
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)