|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeff say about Andy?
(a) He was going on a trip to Europe with Ellie.
(b) He was really nice.
(c) He was planning on going to the community college.
(d) He smoked pot and didn't have any plans for college.
2. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(a) Cold iron.
3. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
(a) Because they enjoy having the power over humans.
(b) Because feeding is a lot like sex to vampires.
(c) The feeding gives the vampires a connection to their victims.
(d) They want to make humans their servants through feeding.
4. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(a) Angels begin singing.
(c) Calm return.
(d) Visions come to her.
5. What does Larry say to officer Wallace in chapter fourteen that makes Wallace angry enough to fight?
(a) Tells him that he has seen rocks that looked like they could move faster.
(b) Asks him if he is afraid of the dark.
(c) Asks him if he brought donuts for everyone.
(d) Tells him he look slike vampire fodder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
2. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
3. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
4. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 8 what do Anita and Larry get out of the Jeep to check?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship that Anita has with Richard Zeeman.
2. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
3. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
4. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
5. What is Anita able to tell the Sheriff about Ellie's death in Chapter 11?
6. What do Magnus and Anita talk about in Chapter 9?
7. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
8. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
9. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
10. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)