|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beau say he is going to do in Chapter 17 when Anita warns him not to be waiting on them at the bottom of the hill with another gun?
(a) Going home to his wife.
(b) Going home to pack up and leave town.
(c) Going to go to church.
(d) Going to look for a new job.
2. What does Magnus tell Anita he had thought would happen?
(a) He thought she would try to raise the dead and fail.
(b) He thought she would realize what a horrible man Stirling is.
(c) He thought she would secure a human sacrifice.
(d) He thought the lawyers would have stopped it before it got to this point.
3. Once on top of the hill what does Stirling ask Anita to do?
(a) Quit the job.
(b) Announce it impossible.
(c) Go out to dinner with him.
(d) Say that the bodies aren't Bouviers regardless of the truth.
4. What does Larry say should be against the rules when Anita tells him about the vampire that Jean-Claude told her about?
(a) Obeying any laws that allow Jeff Quinlan to stay with a pedophile.
(b) Someone being more than one kind of monster at a time.
(c) Turning someone with those tendencies.
(d) The world to work this way.
5. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He threatened him.
(b) He made it sound like a family emergency.
(c) He paid him a large amount of money.
(d) He asked him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
2. What does the woman next to Anita do when they are in the plane that plunged several thousand feet in seconds as she describes it in Chapter 2?
3. What does Jeff say about Andy?
4. What does Bayard answer when Anita asks if he is aware that she is not sure she can raise all the dead?
5. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
2. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
4. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
5. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
6. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
7. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
8. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
9. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
10. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
This section contains 1,184 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)