|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say should be against the rules when Anita tells him about the vampire that Jean-Claude told her about?
(a) Someone being more than one kind of monster at a time.
(b) Obeying any laws that allow Jeff Quinlan to stay with a pedophile.
(c) Turning someone with those tendencies.
(d) The world to work this way.
2. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) Their home.
(c) In her mother's car.
(d) In her mother's bathroom.
3. What does Anita see on Wallace's neck?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A strange medalion.
(c) A scar.
(d) A tatoo.
4. In Chapter 8 what does Anita asks Larry if he wants to do?
(a) Go eat at Bloody Bones.
(b) Go back to the hotel and call it a night.
(c) Go back to the grave yard.
(d) Go back to the crime scene.
5. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
(a) Will you miss me?
(b) Can I go too?
(c) For how long?
(d) Zombie, vampire, or police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Magnus appears on the mountain in Chapter 17?
2. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
3. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
4. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
5. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
2. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
3. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
4. What does Anita tell everyone before they go out hunting vampires in Chapter 15?
5. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
6. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
7. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
8. What happens while Anita is reading the dead in Chapter 17?
9. What does Stirling say to Anita in Chapter 5 while they are alone on the top of the mountain?
10. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
This section contains 1,161 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)