|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
2. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(a) Visions come to her.
(b) Calm return.
(c) Angels begin singing.
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
(a) He asked him to.
(b) He threatened him.
(c) He paid him a large amount of money.
(d) He made it sound like a family emergency.
4. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To get revenge.
(b) To ask who they are.
(c) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(d) To ask who killed them.
5. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
(a) Fought on her side.
(b) Tried to eat her.
(c) Tried to sell her to a demon.
(d) Ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granger say happened to Wallace's first partner when talking to Anita in Chapter 14?
2. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
3. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
4. What does Anita tell Stirling is the reason she wants him and his entourage to stay clear of her and Larry in the graveyard in Chapter 17?
5. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
2. What does Janos explain that the two human girls are there for in Chapter 25?
3. What happens when Ivy attacks Anita in Chapters 33 and 34.
4. What happens in the end of Chapter 38?
5. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
6. What does Anita see when she watches Jean-Claude as the sun rises?
7. What happens in Chapter 27 when Anita and the others walk outside to meet Serephina for the first time?
8. Describe the basement in Chapter 24.
9. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
10. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)