|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A fairie.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A troll.
(d) A pixie.
2. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
(a) A bunch of tracks.
(b) A jacket.
(d) The bushes under her window are all crushed.
3. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A navy seal.
(b) An escaped mental patient.
(c) A real sicko.
(d) A serial killer.
4. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
(a) He pays the bills just fine.
(b) Money corrupts.
(c) He had money once and didn't care for it.
(d) Money is not everything.
5. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(a) Visions come to her.
(b) Calm return.
(c) Angels begin singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
2. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
3. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
4. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
5. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens between Ivy and Jean-Claude in the beginning of Chapter 24 when they have first arrived at Serephina's house.
2. What does Anita do when she realizes that Jean-Claude isn't breathing and that his heart isn't beating?
3. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
4. What happens in Chapter 26 when Magnus comes in with a flag of truce?
5. What happens when Anita wakes up in Chapter 39?
6. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
7. What happens when Bloody Bones appears in Chapter 38?
8. What happens after Ivy is killed?
9. What does Xavier tell Anita in Chapter 38 after he has helped to kill Bloody Bones?
10. Describe the scene in Chapter 27 when Serephina first tries to get Anita to come willingly into her arms.
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)