|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) In her mother's car.
(c) Their home.
(d) In her mother's bathroom.
2. What advantage does Anita say she has over the average homicide detective?
(a) She can get help from her monster friends.
(b) She can feel the energy around a crime scene.
(c) She can use magic.
(d) She expects it to be a monster.
3. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(b) Her brother is a policeman.
(c) She volunteers.
(d) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
4. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
(a) The Master of the City of St. Louis likes Anita.
(b) Her uncle is a vampire.
(c) She does favors for the vampires.
(d) She advocates for the vampires in court.
5. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A fairie.
(b) A pixie.
(c) A troll.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
2. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
3. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
4. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
5. What does Anita tell Magnus she is when he asks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita explain about the way that girls are viewed in Chapter 7 when she is at the crime scene?
2. Describe the murder scene that Anita and Larry go to in Chapter 11.
3. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
5. What do the Quinlan's and Anita discuss in regards to Ellie in Chapter 12?
6. What does Bayard have to say when he comes to see Anita in Chapter 18?
7. What does Anita find when they arrive back at the Quinlan home in Chapter 15?
8. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
9. What is Anita worried about after hearing Larry explain who he is more afraid of in chapter nineteen and what does she tell him?
10. What does Wallace tell Anita about his first partner?
This section contains 1,097 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)