|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) That there is only one policeman there.
(b) That the family seems very calm and happy.
(c) How silent it is.
(d) That the news crews are no where around.
2. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) Two nickles.
(b) A feed store.
(c) A music shop.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I am too tense to be scared.
(b) Down to my toes.
(c) I'm numb to it anymore.
(d) A little.
4. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) Her immortal soul is in danger.
(b) They hate vampires.
(c) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(d) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
5. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
(a) To help him with a family problem.
(b) To move in with him.
(c) To marry him.
(d) If she wanted kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say he will not give Anita the name of the vampire he thinks may be responsible for the murders?
2. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
3. What does Anita say when Jean-Claude calls her an impatient flower while talking to him on the phone?
4. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
5. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jason and Larry explain in Chapter 19 as to who they are more scared of and why?
2. What happens when the state police, Wallace and Granger, first show up in Chapter 14?
3. What does Anita tell Dolph when she talks to him on the phone in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 18 what does Jean-Claude explain to Anita that he needs Jason and her to do in front of the Master of the City?
5. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
6. What does Dolph tell Anita on the phone in Chapter 5?
7. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
8. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
9. In the beginning of Chapter 6 what do Larry and Anita discuss in regards to the rules of being at a crime scene for Larry to follow?
10. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)