|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
(a) They can hide their victims better.
(b) They can blend into cities easier.
(c) They develop large enterprises in cities.
(d) There is less scrutiny against them in the cities.
2. Where does Anita tell agent Bradford that she got Xavier's name?
(a) A psychic.
(b) From her home town police.
(c) It fell into her lap.
(d) From a friend.
3. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That she is eating a burger.
(b) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(c) That Magnus uses glamor.
(d) That Magnus is a fairie.
4. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A warped sense of humor.
(b) A human sacrifice.
(c) A thunder storm.
(d) One of their direct descendant's blood.
5. Why does Ellie's father say they want her staked?
(a) They have seen others that were risen as vampires.
(b) Her immortal soul is in danger.
(c) They are afraid of what she will do to them.
(d) They hate vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
2. What does the Quinlan family say about the dog barking?
3. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
4. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
5. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he trusts Stirling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita explain happened to get everyone ready to start persecuting vampires?
2. Describe Bloody Bones when Anita and Larry first walk in in Chapter 9.
3. Describe the bodies that are described at the crime scene in Chapter 7.
4. Describe the scene in the helicopter in Chapter 3.
5. Describe the conversation that Anita and Bert have in Chapter 1 about the job he is planning to bid.
6. In Chapter 13 what does Jeff tell Anita and Larry about Andy when they talk to Jeff in his room?
7. Describe what happens when Anita first meets Stirling.
8. What does Stirling tell Anita about the Bouvier family?
9. In chapter twenty describe the conversation that goes on between Anita and agent Bradford.
10. What does Magnus explain when Dorcas brigns over the menues to Anita and Larry?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)