|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That Magnus uses glamor.
(b) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
(c) That she is eating a burger.
(d) That Magnus is a fairie.
2. What does Jean-Claude say that the handkerchief is at the top of the stairs?
(a) A flag of truce.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) A free pass.
(d) A handerchief, what else?
3. What does Larry ask when Anita says that killing a vampire is not the same as killing a human?
(a) How many corpses has she given CPR to lately?
(b) Did she get that out of a manual?
(c) Didn't she say she would never lie to him?
(d) Is that her personal opinion?
4. What does Ivy tell Jean-Claude that vampires aren't supposed to be able to do?
(a) Capture another vampire with their gaze.
(b) Turn into bats.
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Walk around in the day light.
5. What does Jason tell Anita when he lays down to let Jean-Claude feed on him?
(a) He has more blood to give than Anita.
(b) The neck hurts less.
(c) It shouldn't have hurt her so bad.
(d) Anita should have let him go first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
2. How many dead are Anita and Larry planning on raising from the dead in Chapter 33?
3. What does Jean-Claude say had been the one rule that the vampires had to live by before they became citizens?
4. What does Dorcas explain she was looking for when she came to see Anita in Chapter 21?
5. Why does Freemont say that she is certain that Magnus is guilty in Chapter 16?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)