|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
(a) To explain why they want the dead raised so badly.
(b) To ask for her help and tell her about the murders.
(c) To say that they will not have an issue like that come up again.
(d) He apologizes on behalf of Stirling.
2. What do Anita and Larry have in their shirt pockets in Chapter 32 that can help to disrupt fey magic?
(d) Bay leaves.
3. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
(a) Zombie, vampire, or police?
(b) For how long?
(c) Can I go too?
(d) Will you miss me?
4. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
(a) He has been talking to some of Serephina's consorts.
(b) A vampire's powers are established at about two or three centuries.
(c) She was a different kind of vampire than he is.
(d) She never was very powerful.
5. Why does Anita tell Stirling that the police are paging her?
(a) She is part of an ongoing investigation.
(b) Her brother is a policeman.
(c) She volunteers.
(d) She is the vampire executioner for three states.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Anita have that she uses to sacrifice in Chapter 33?
2. Why is it explained that Serephina wants to ask Anita's forgiveness?
3. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
4. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
5. How does Jeffy say that Ellie acted after Andy went missing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)