|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
(a) A very hostile act.
(b) A decleration of service to the other vampires.
(c) A declaration of war.
2. What does Anita do when it becomes clean that Jean-Claude cannot defeat Janos?
(a) She sets the room on fire.
(b) She begins to shoot everyone.
(c) She challenges Ivy.
(d) She walks over to grab Larry.
3. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
(a) He has paid higher prices before.
(b) There is only one way to find out.
(c) Everyone else seems to think it is.
(d) He doesn't believe she will shoot him.
4. What does Anita say when Stirling asks if she is always that arrogant?
(a) Not always.
(b) Only when she is on a job that only she can do.
(d) She prefers the word confident.
5. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
(a) Serephina explains that it has bee shipped to Russia.
(b) Serephina tells him it is payment for his trespassing.
(c) Ivy brings out an old rusty urn with ashes.
(d) Janos brings out a bag of splinters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the basement in Serephina's home?
2. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
3. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
4. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
5. What does Anita tell Jeff to do in Chapter 13 after she is done questioning him in his room?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)