|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita ask Jeff to show her the other doors in the house?
(a) So she can snoop around the Quinlan home.
(b) So she can find where the vampire entered.
(c) So his father will have a minute to calm down.
(d) So she can talk to Jeff alone.
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A thunder storm.
(b) A warped sense of humor.
(c) A human sacrifice.
(d) One of their direct descendant's blood.
3. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) So much blood.
(b) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
(c) They didn't suffer you know.
(d) Something swims up behind your eyes.
4. What has been taken from the third victim that Anita looks over in Chapter 7?
5. What does Anita say happens in Chapter 17 as she prays while walking up the hill with Stirling and the others?
(a) Angels begin singing.
(b) Visions come to her.
(d) Calm return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
2. Why is Anita against cutting off vampire legs and arms and leaving them in a prison?
3. What does Freemont admit to when Anita says she might be able to help stop the monster that is responsible before it kills again?
4. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
5. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)