|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anita angry with Larry for going outside alone in Chapter 13?
(a) He could contaminate the scene.
(b) He doesn't have official status.
(c) Because this is her case.
(d) In case the vampire was out there.
2. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
(a) Puts a spell on him.
(b) Gives him a cross.
(c) Shows him the picture of her niece that was killed by a vampire.
(d) Lets him see the scar on her collar bone.
3. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A pixie.
(c) A fairie.
(d) A troll.
4. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A music shop.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Two nickles.
(d) A feed store.
5. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
(b) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
(c) Not at all.
(d) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
2. What does Magnus tell Anita he had thought would happen?
3. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
4. What does the sheriff say when Anita tells him that she has been working with the police for three years?
5. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)