|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bullets does Anita say works best on fairies?
(d) Cold iron.
2. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(b) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
(c) They didn't suffer you know.
(d) So much blood.
3. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Tried to sell her to a demon.
(c) Fought on her side.
(d) Tried to eat her.
4. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
(a) The violent manner of their deaths prevent such interactions.
(b) They don't have throats or mouths to talk with.
(c) There is dark magic around them that corrupts their deaths.
(d) They have lost their heads.
5. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) That the news crews are no where around.
(b) That there is only one policeman there.
(c) How silent it is.
(d) That the family seems very calm and happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
2. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
3. What jewelry does Anita have on with her outfit in Chapter 2?
4. What is missing from the blond haired boy's body?
5. What had Ellie been studying before she was killed?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)