|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anita first arrives at the murder scene in Chapter 11 what strikes her odd about the scene?
(a) How silent it is.
(b) That the family seems very calm and happy.
(c) That there is only one policeman there.
(d) That the news crews are no where around.
2. What does Freemont say when Anita asks her if she has ever staked a vampire before?
(a) She assisted a man once.
(b) She dreams of it all the time.
(c) Yes she has.
(d) She has killed a man and that cannot be much harder.
3. How long does Jeff say that Andy has been missing?
(a) A month or two.
(b) Six months or longer.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) In her mother's bathroom.
(d) Their home.
5. What does Anita say when Larry asks her if the crime scene will be awful in Chapter 6?
(a) I don't think so.
(b) Yeah, it'll be awful.
(c) I've never seen one like this before.
(d) They should have it all cleaned up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do in Chapter 14 that gets Wallace to open up to her and tell her the story of his partner?
2. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Anita say it won't do any good to raise the three dead boys as zombies to ask them who killed them?
4. What does Larry say he found outside under Ellie's window?
5. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)