|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Magnus say to Larry when he touches Larry's hand?
(a) So much blood.
(b) Something swims up behind your eyes.
(c) You will have terrible dreams tonight.
(d) They didn't suffer you know.
2. What does Magnus say when Anita asks if the only reason he doesn't want to be a millionaire is just because of family tradition?
(a) Money is not everything.
(b) Money corrupts.
(c) He pays the bills just fine.
(d) He had money once and didn't care for it.
3. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
(a) I am too tense to be scared.
(b) I'm numb to it anymore.
(c) A little.
(d) Down to my toes.
4. Why does Anita tell the federal agents that the vampires will be more willing to talk to her even though she is a vampire executioner?
(a) It isn't legal to execute just any vampire.
(b) She has contacts.
(c) She has an uncle who is big in the vampire world.
(d) They consider her one of the monsters.
5. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To ask who killed them.
(b) To get revenge.
(c) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(d) To ask who they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
2. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
3. Where does Larry say the cold wind is coming from in Chapter 17?
4. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
5. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)