|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
(a) Tried to eat her.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Fought on her side.
(d) Tried to sell her to a demon.
2. Why does Anita say that she and her father didn't talk much about her mother?
(a) They argued when they talked about her.
(b) It made him cry.
(c) Her father was remarried.
(d) Her father had a nervous break down.
3. What does Jean-Claude say that Serephina offered him many years ago when he belonged to her?
(c) A family.
4. What does Richard ask when Anita tells him she has to go out of town on business in Chapter 2?
(a) For how long?
(b) Will you miss me?
(c) Zombie, vampire, or police?
(d) Can I go too?
5. Where does Anita say that she had felt her mother's spirit as she explains it in Chapter 17?
(a) In her mother's car.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) In her mother's bathroom.
(d) Their home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jean-Claude asks for his coffin back?
2. How does Bayard die?
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
4. What does Anita say that Magnus is?
5. What does Beau say when Anita asks if they will have to stop construction until they buy back the land if the dead are the Bouvier relatives?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)