|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sheriff tell Anita that the parents want done to Ellie's body?
(c) Burried in a church.
2. What does Janos say he wants to see before dawn?
(a) The death of Jean-Claude.
(b) Them all naked and bleeding.
(c) The fulfillment of the prophecy.
(d) Everyone happy and getting along.
3. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
(a) If they had an unusual ointment on them.
(b) If they have a small tatoo on their left big toe.
(c) If they are missing their pituitary gland.
(d) If they were sexually assualted.
4. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
(a) I'm a leprechaun.
(b) I'm Irish, kiss me.
(c) Pinch me and you're dead meat.
(d) I left my pot of gold in my other pants.
5. What does Anita say she plans on doing to Serephina in Chapter 31 when Larry asks?
(a) Kill her.
(c) Let Jean-Claude deal with her.
(d) Turn her into the council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita when she asks if the form of the two women vampires is an illusion or if Jean-Claude's form is an illusion.
2. Where does Dorcas say that Bloody Bones is now kept?
3. Why does Jean-Claude say that the desk clerk let him into Anita's room?
4. What does Anita realize when she meets Magnus?
5. What had Richard Zeeman asked Anita?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)