|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A thunder storm.
(b) A human sacrifice.
(c) A warped sense of humor.
(d) One of their direct descendant's blood.
2. What do Dolph and Anita agree about in regard to Freemont in Chapter 10?
(a) She is real stupid.
(b) She is a glory hound.
(c) She is trying to further her own career.
(d) She is going to be a problem.
3. What does Serephina offer to let Anita do?
(a) Be the one to save Jeff Quinlan.
(b) Punish Ivy.
(c) Kill Magnus.
(d) Kill Janos.
4. What does Beau say he is going to do in Chapter 17 when Anita warns him not to be waiting on them at the bottom of the hill with another gun?
(a) Going home to his wife.
(b) Going home to pack up and leave town.
(c) Going to go to church.
(d) Going to look for a new job.
5. In Chapter 7 what does Anita say she thinks the killer is?
(a) A human with magic.
(b) A troll.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A lycanthrope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
2. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
3. Why does Stirling say he wanted Bloody Bones free?
4. What does Jason say when Anita asks him if getting shot is worth kissing her once?
5. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)