|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita admit later is the real reason that the vampires are willing to talk to her?
(a) She does favors for the vampires.
(b) Her uncle is a vampire.
(c) The Master of the City of St. Louis likes Anita.
(d) She advocates for the vampires in court.
2. Why does Anita not tell Wallace is the true reason that vampires do not feed off of animals?
(a) The feeding gives the vampires a connection to their victims.
(b) They want to make humans their servants through feeding.
(c) Because feeding is a lot like sex to vampires.
(d) Because they enjoy having the power over humans.
3. Why does Anita say tat vampires tend to stay near cities?
(a) There is less scrutiny against them in the cities.
(b) They can blend into cities easier.
(c) They can hide their victims better.
(d) They develop large enterprises in cities.
4. What does Jeff say about Andy?
(a) He smoked pot and didn't have any plans for college.
(b) He was going on a trip to Europe with Ellie.
(c) He was planning on going to the community college.
(d) He was really nice.
5. What does Anita tell Larry she did when explaining that she isn't always good around fresh dead bodies in Chapter 6?
(a) She has nightmares.
(b) She screamed when she saw a headless corpse.
(c) She passed out in a pool of blood.
(d) She threw up on a murder victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Magnus appears on the mountain in Chapter 17?
2. Why does Dorcas say that her ancestry imprisoned Bloody Bones?
3. What does Dorcas explain she was looking for when she came to see Anita in Chapter 21?
4. What does Anita tell Janos in Chapter 25 when he asks her if their entertainment is so boring?
5. What does Beau say he is going to do in Chapter 17 when Anita warns him not to be waiting on them at the bottom of the hill with another gun?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)