|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita ask Dolph to try and keep to himself when she talks to him in Chapter 10?
(a) That Magnus uses glamor.
(b) That Magnus is a fairie.
(c) That she is eating a burger.
(d) That Magnus could be a murder suspect.
2. What does Stirling say that the Bouvier family owns?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A feed store.
(c) A music shop.
(d) Two nickles.
3. What does Larry say when Anita asks him if he is enjoying the fact that she is scared of the helicopter ride in Chapter 3?
(a) He has a funny feeling about this situation and hasn't noticed her fear.
(b) Not at all.
(c) He doesn't get to see her out of her element often.
(d) She is making him nervous the way she is acting.
4. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita to find out about the murders when he talks to Anita on the phone?
(a) If they had an unusual ointment on them.
(b) If they are missing their pituitary gland.
(c) If they were sexually assualted.
(d) If they have a small tatoo on their left big toe.
5. What does Anita say when Bayard asks if it would have been easier if she had been brought in before the graves had been disturbed?
(a) I'm not sure.
(c) We'll never know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude tell Anita that him flying into Branson without going through the customs will be viewed as?
2. Why does Freemont say that the Quinlan's are planning to sue Anita?
3. Why does Bert say that he puts up with Anita in Chapter 1?
4. What does Dorcas say when Anita asks her why Magnus ran from the police?
5. What color is the basement in Serephina's home?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)