|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude say that he is confident of the level of Serephina's powers?
(a) A vampire's powers are established at about two or three centuries.
(b) She never was very powerful.
(c) She was a different kind of vampire than he is.
(d) He has been talking to some of Serephina's consorts.
2. What does Bayard say when he shows up at Anita's hotel room in Chapter 17?
(a) To explain why they want the dead raised so badly.
(b) He apologizes on behalf of Stirling.
(c) To say that they will not have an issue like that come up again.
(d) To ask for her help and tell her about the murders.
3. What does Jean-Claude say about the shadows that remain on the porch although the moonlight is bright?
(a) It is only in their imagination.
(b) It is a parlor trick.
(c) He doesn't see what they are talking about.
(d) It is glamor.
4. What does Freemont say she would say they were dealing with if they thought the killer was an ordinary human?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A real sicko.
(c) An escaped mental patient.
(d) A navy seal.
5. What does Larry say should be against the rules when Anita tells him about the vampire that Jean-Claude told her about?
(a) Obeying any laws that allow Jeff Quinlan to stay with a pedophile.
(b) The world to work this way.
(c) Turning someone with those tendencies.
(d) Someone being more than one kind of monster at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita say that Jason did the last two times that they met?
2. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
3. What does Anita say when Wallace asks her if she is scared?
4. What does Magnus tell Anita that Friday night is at Bloody Bones?
5. What does Dorcas explain she was looking for when she came to see Anita in Chapter 21?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)