1. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
(a) I left my pot of gold in my other pants.
(b) I'm a leprechaun.
(c) I'm Irish, kiss me.
(d) Pinch me and you're dead meat.
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A thunder storm.
(b) A warped sense of humor.
(c) A human sacrifice.
(d) One of their direct descendant's blood.
3. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To get revenge.
(b) To ask who killed them.
(c) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(d) To ask who they are.
4. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(a) Three or four.
(b) The entire cemetery.
(c) Ten if possible.
5. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) There is a lot of it to hurt.
(b) He needs to get over it.
(c) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(d) Join the club.
This section contains 6,350 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)