1. What does the button say that Anita is wearing in Chapter 1?
(a) Pinch me and you're dead meat.
(b) I'm a leprechaun.
(c) I left my pot of gold in my other pants.
(d) I'm Irish, kiss me.
2. What does Anita say most people need in order to raise zombies from the grave?
(a) A thunder storm.
(b) A warped sense of humor.
(c) A human sacrifice.
(d) One of their direct descendant's blood.
3. Why does the Bouvier family want to raise the zombies from the dead?
(a) To ask who killed them.
(b) To ask where the family treasure is burried.
(c) To ask who they are.
(d) To get revenge.
4. How many people does Burt tell Anita they want to have raised?
(b) The entire cemetery.
(c) Ten if possible.
(d) Three or four.
5. What does Anita say when Bert tells her that John's pride is hurt in Chapter 1?
(a) He needs to get over it.
(b) Join the club.
(c) He's a big boy now, time to play like one.
(d) There is a lot of it to hurt.
This section contains 6,350 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)