Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. 1) Explain Jean-Claude's character.
2) What does Jean-Claude represent to Anita?
3) What does Jean-Claude mean when he tells Anita that he loves her as much as he is able?
2. 1) Explain what is known about Richard's character?
2) Why is Richard's part in this book so short?
3) Would you say that Anita cares more for Richard that Jean-Claude? Why or why not?
3. Pick one of the following to write about.
1) If you had to pick one of the creatures from the book to be which...
This section contains 1,118 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)