Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
3. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
4. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
5. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the mother and son's view of forgiveness. How does each character handle their issues from the past? What role does forgiveness play when dealing with these issues?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of horses in the play. What do they represent? Are horses used to personify certain characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the portrayal of woman's roles in society in the play. Do any of the female characters stray from this role? If so, what are the ramifications for their desire to play a different role?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)