Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
3. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
4. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
5. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the strained relationships in the play. What is the relationship between the characters that shows the most strain? What are the reasons or motivations for their strain?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of horses in the play. What do they represent? Are horses used to personify certain characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of weapons in the play. What do they symbolize?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)