Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
3. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
4. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
5. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
Discuss the irony of Leonardo's wife's fate. In what ways will she be forever affected by her husband's choices? What character will her life most resemble now that Leonardo is out of the picture?
Discuss the characters' struggles with being an individual versus being a member of society. What visible boundaries do the characters have for trying to do both?
Discuss the role of anger in the play. Which characters show the most anger and what are the motivations behind it?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)