Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
3. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
4. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
5. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the symbolism of color in the play. What colors are most associated with the play's characters? What importance does color play in the community of the play?
Essay Topic 2
In the play, both the mother and the bride discuss their desires for very similar things. Compare and contrast the mother and the bride. What common bond do these seemingly different characters have with each other? Do these characters realize their similar desires?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of anger in the play. Which characters show the most anger and what are the motivations behind it?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)