|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
(a) The bride.
(b) Several members of the Felix family.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
2. Who does the servant ask Leonardo about that he forgets and then remembers 'as in a dream'?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) The bride.
3. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
(a) Guns and knives.
(b) Knives and stakes.
(c) Guns and mallets.
(d) Ropes and fire.
4. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) I love you.
(b) How are you.
(c) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(d) You look beautiful.
5. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
(a) To cook with him.
(b) To play with.
(c) To help work his land.
(d) To keep him company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I will sleep at your feet, I will guard your dreams"?
2. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
3. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
4. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)