|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the son/groom tell the bride her orange blossoms are made of?
(a) They are real.
2. Who describes marriage as "a great inheritance"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The son/groom.
3. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) The mother.
4. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(a) Dark brown.
(b) Dark green.
5. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
2. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
3. What does the groom/son and the youth compare their search for the bride and Leonardo to?
4. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
5. What does the groom/son ask for when he finds out that the bride has run off with Leonardo?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)