|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
(a) To put on makeup.
(b) To change her dress.
(c) To take her pins out.
(d) To rest.
2. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
3. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(b) I love you.
(c) You look beautiful.
(d) How are you.
4. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
5. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
2. Who says, "hug her so hard you hurt her just a little"?
3. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
4. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
5. What bird is the husband compared to in the wedding chant in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)