|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
2. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 days.
3. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
4. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
5. What does the beggar woman represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son/groom tell the bride her orange blossoms are made of?
2. What does the bride get angry at the groom/son for doing?
3. What bird is the husband compared to in the wedding chant in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
5. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)