|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who describes marriage as "a great inheritance"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) The bride.
2. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(a) Dark green.
(c) Dark brown.
3. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) The servant.
(c) The bride.
(d) The bride's father.
4. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) How are you.
(b) I love you.
(c) You look beautiful.
(d) What made you choose those shoes for today?
5. Who does the groom/son run into in the woods after leaving the youth?
(a) The bride.
(b) A servant.
(c) The beggar woman.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
2. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
3. What does the servant tell the groom/son she has prepared for him and the bride for midnight?
4. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
5. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)