|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son/groom.
2. What does the bride beg Leonardo to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Never leave her.
(d) Love her.
3. Who says, "Round swan on the river, Cathedral's eye...I am all these things"?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) A woodcutter.
(d) The moon.
4. Who does the bride try to get to stay with her and her new husband on their wedding night?
(a) Her father.
(b) The mother.
(d) Her servant.
5. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
(a) The bride.
(c) Leonardo's horse.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
2. What does the beggar woman represent?
3. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
4. Who describes marriage as "endless bitterness"?
5. Who says, "I am crazy, with everything I've had to hold down and hold in"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)