Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
(a) His arm.
(b) His feet.
(c) His heart.
(d) His head.
2. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(d) The son/groom.
3. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
5. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The servant.
(c) The mother.
(d) The bride's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
2. What is the moon portrayed as?
3. What do the girls bother the bride about during the wedding party?
4. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
5. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)