|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
(a) The bride.
(d) The son.
2. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
(a) To rest.
(b) To take her pins out.
(c) To change her dress.
(d) To put on makeup.
3. What do the girls bother the bride about during the wedding party?
(a) They want her to open her presents.
(b) They want her flowers.
(c) They want her garter.
(d) They want to know who she gave her pin to first.
4. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
5. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
2. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
3. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
4. What does the servant tell the groom/son she has prepared for him and the bride for midnight?
5. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)