|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
2. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His heart.
(d) His feet.
3. What does the bride beg Leonardo to do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Love her.
(c) Never leave her.
(d) Leave her.
4. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(b) Orange blossoms.
5. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
(a) To rest.
(b) To change her dress.
(c) To take her pins out.
(d) To put on makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
2. What does the mother say she did with her dying son's blood?
3. In Act 3, Scene 1, what do the bride and Leonardo say fills their tongues?
4. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
5. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)