|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son/groom.
2. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
3. What bird is the husband compared to in the wedding chant in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What color branch do the woodcutters ask death to give to the couple?
5. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The servant.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
2. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
3. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
4. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
5. Who says "Shine the waistcoat, undo the buttons"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)