|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beggar woman represent?
2. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(c) Several members of the Felix family.
(d) The bride.
3. What object do the woodcutters ask to hide Leonardo and the bride?
(a) The stars.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
4. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(d) Orange blossoms.
5. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase is repeated several times by the moon in its first speech?
2. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
3. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
4. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
5. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)