|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, what color is the bride's balcony in the wedding chant sung by the servants?
3. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
(a) His arm.
(b) His feet.
(c) His heart.
(d) His head.
4. Who says "Shine the waistcoat, undo the buttons"?
(a) The beggar woman.
(b) The moon.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) The son/groom.
5. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The bride's father.
(c) The servant.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute does the bride's father credit her with that he believes will make many grandchildren possible?
2. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
3. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
4. Who does the beggar woman say would be beautiful if he was asleep?
5. Who says, "hug her so hard you hurt her just a little"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)