|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
(a) In her bathroom.
(b) Outside on the terrace.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In her bedroom.
2. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The servant.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son/groom.
3. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(b) Orange blossoms.
4. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
(b) Leonardo's horse.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother.
5. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Round swan on the river, Cathedral's eye...I am all these things"?
2. Who does the servant ask Leonardo about that he forgets and then remembers 'as in a dream'?
3. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
4. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
5. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)