|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
3. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The son.
(d) The mother.
5. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
(a) Flowing river.
(b) Blooming flower.
(c) Shooting star.
(d) Gentle wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
3. What does the beggar woman represent?
4. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
5. What do the girls bother the bride about during the wedding party?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)