|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the groom/son run into in the woods after leaving the youth?
(a) The beggar woman.
(b) The moon.
(c) The bride.
(d) A servant.
2. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
3. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, what color is the bride's balcony in the wedding chant sung by the servants?
4. What bird is the husband compared to in the wedding chant in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does the groom/son and the youth compare their search for the bride and Leonardo to?
(c) A game.
(d) A witch hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
2. Who describes marriage as "endless bitterness"?
3. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
4. What does the groom/son ask for when he finds out that the bride has run off with Leonardo?
5. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)