|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
(a) Two empty pitchers, two dry streams.
(b) A bird and flower.
(c) Two rivers, one heart.
(d) A cross and barrel.
2. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
3. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
4. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
(c) The bride.
(d) The son.
5. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
(a) The love dance.
(b) The square dance.
(c) The round dance.
(d) The marriage dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the groom/son and the youth compare their search for the bride and Leonardo to?
2. What does the bride get angry at the groom/son for doing?
3. What does the son/groom tell the bride her orange blossoms are made of?
4. Who does the beggar woman say would be beautiful if he was asleep?
5. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)