|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
(a) To help work his land.
(b) To cook with him.
(c) To keep him company.
(d) To play with.
2. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(a) Dark brown.
(d) Dark green.
3. What is the moon portrayed as?
(a) A moon.
(b) A young woodcutter with a white face.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A young woman.
4. Who does the bride try to get to stay with her and her new husband on their wedding night?
(a) Her servant.
(c) The mother.
(d) Her father.
5. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) His horse.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
2. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
3. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
4. Who says, "I am crazy, with everything I've had to hold down and hold in"?
5. What do the girls bother the bride about during the wedding party?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)