|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
2. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
(a) To keep him company.
(b) To cook with him.
(c) To help work his land.
(d) To play with.
3. What does the mother say she did with her dying son's blood?
(a) Laid in it.
(b) Wiped it on her clothes.
(c) Kept it in a jar.
(d) Put her hands in it and licked them.
4. What does the son/groom tell the bride her orange blossoms are made of?
(b) They are real.
5. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. What do the girls bother the bride about during the wedding party?
3. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
4. Who says, "hug her so hard you hurt her just a little"?
5. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)