|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is repeated several times by the moon in its first speech?
(a) Let me in.
(b) I will shine.
(c) Listen to me.
(d) Come to me.
2. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a cart.
(b) In a boat.
(c) On horseback.
(d) He walked.
3. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A dress.
(d) Brass earrings.
4. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Never leave me.
(b) I will live forever.
(c) I shall be dead.
(d) I will never go.
5. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "two torrents lying without movement"?
2. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
3. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
4. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
5. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)