|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
2. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
3. Who says, "Whenever I leave you I feel a great emptiness and a kind of lump in my throat"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The son.
(d) The bride.
4. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
(a) The son.
(b) The servant.
(c) The mother.
5. Who is described as "two torrents lying without movement"?
(a) The bride and the groom/son.
(b) Leonardo and the son/groom.
(c) The bride and Leonardo.
(d) The mother and the son/groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
2. What color branch do the woodcutters ask death to give to the couple?
3. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
4. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
5. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)