|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(a) Dark brown.
(b) Dark green.
2. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
3. Who does the servant ask Leonardo about that he forgets and then remembers 'as in a dream'?
(a) His wife.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) His son.
(d) The bride.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The son's house.
(b) The church.
(c) Leonardo's house.
(d) The bride's house.
5. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(c) The son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase is repeated several times by the moon in its first speech?
2. Who describes marriage as "a great inheritance"?
3. Who does the bride try to get to stay with her and her new husband on their wedding night?
4. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
5. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)