|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bride tell the mother she didn't do with Leonardo or the son?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Mean to hurt them.
(c) Sleep with them.
(d) Love them.
2. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The son.
(c) The bride.
3. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a cart.
(b) He walked.
(c) In a boat.
(d) On horseback.
4. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(a) Wine and tarts.
(b) Glasses and sweets.
5. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
4. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
5. What color is the wool the girls are spooling in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)