|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
(a) The son.
(b) The servant.
(c) The mother.
2. Which of the following ways does the bride NOT tell the mother to use to kill her?
(a) Force to break her bones.
(b) Iron hooks.
3. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The bride.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride's mother.
(d) The neighbor.
4. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
5. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
2. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
3. What attribute does the bride's father credit her with that he believes will make many grandchildren possible?
4. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
5. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)