|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His feet.
(d) His heart.
2. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
3. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(b) The son.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother.
5. Who is the first to begin sobbing after the news of the men's deaths?
(a) The servant.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother say in Act 3, Scene 2, that she will no longer be afraid of?
2. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
3. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
4. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
5. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)