|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the son give his mother to explain why there are no trees on his bride's land?
(a) There is no man to plant trees.
(b) They do not know how to plant trees.
(c) It's dry.
(d) They don't want trees.
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother.
3. What does the beggar woman ask the girls for when she appears in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bride's father.
(d) The son.
5. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(b) Glasses and sweets.
(c) Wine and tarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
2. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
3. What does the mother say in Act 3, Scene 2, that she will no longer be afraid of?
4. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
5. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)