|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
2. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
(a) Her grandchild.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her dead son.
3. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
4. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A knife.
(c) A machine.
(d) A car.
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
(a) Her dead son.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) The bride's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What object do the woodcutters ask to hide Leonardo and the bride?
3. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
4. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
5. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)