|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her son.
(b) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(c) Her family that has died.
(d) The boy whose arms were cut off.
2. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
(a) Her dead son.
(b) Her dead husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) The bride's father.
3. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
(a) Guns and knives.
(b) Guns and mallets.
(c) Knives and stakes.
(d) Ropes and fire.
4. What does the servant tell the groom/son she has prepared for him and the bride for midnight?
(a) Ham and old wine.
(b) Bread and water.
(d) A cake.
5. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
(b) The mother.
(c) Leonardo and his wife.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bride compare the son to at the end of the play?
2. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
3. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)