|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
(a) The son.
(b) The bride.
2. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A woman.
(b) A father.
(c) A child.
(d) A mother.
3. Who tells the women that Leonardo and the son are dead?
(a) The beggar woman.
(b) The moon.
(c) The bride's father.
4. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
(a) Because she needs to cook.
(b) Because the men will be in from the fields soon.
(c) Because the mother wants her to.
(d) Because she is tired.
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
2. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)