|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The son's house.
(b) The mother's house.
(c) Leonardo's house.
(d) The vineyard.
3. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) The son.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
4. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
(b) Man's view of life.
(c) Her life.
5. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In the cart.
(b) To walk.
(c) On horseback.
(d) In a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
2. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
3. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
4. What does the groom/son ask for when he finds out that the bride has run off with Leonardo?
5. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)