|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her family that has died.
(b) Her son.
(c) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(d) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
2. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Kill him.
3. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
(b) The bride's father.
(c) Leonardo's son.
(d) The son/groom.
4. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) A hat.
(b) A dress.
(c) Embroidered stockings.
5. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
2. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
4. In Act 3, Scene 1, what do the bride and Leonardo say fills their tongues?
5. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)