|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
2. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
3. What is the bride missing when she enters the house in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Orange blossoms.
4. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to begin sobbing after the news of the men's deaths?
2. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
3. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the moon portrayed as?
5. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)