|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
(a) The round dance.
(b) The love dance.
(c) The square dance.
(d) The marriage dance.
2. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The servant.
(c) The mother.
(d) The bride's father.
3. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
4. Who is described as "two torrents lying without movement"?
(a) The mother and the son/groom.
(b) Leonardo and the son/groom.
(c) The bride and Leonardo.
(d) The bride and the groom/son.
5. Where does the mother make the bride weep for the dead men?
(a) Beside her.
(b) By the door.
(c) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
2. Who says, "Go to your house. Stay there, brave and alone"?
3. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
4. Which of the following ways does the bride NOT tell the mother to use to kill her?
5. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)