|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Leonardo's house.
(b) The son's house.
(c) The vineyard.
(d) The mother's house.
2. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
3. Which of the following things does the mother NOT ask to be blessed at the end of the play?
(c) Her son.
4. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
5. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her family that has died.
(b) Her son.
(c) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(d) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the girls tell the beggar woman she does not like about her?
2. What does the beggar woman ask the girls for when she appears in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
4. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
5. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)