|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother say in Act 3, Scene 2, that she will no longer be afraid of?
(a) Guns or knives.
2. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A dress.
(b) A cap with ribbons.
(d) A cradle.
4. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
5. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
(a) The mother.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom/son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
3. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
4. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
5. What does the beggar woman ask the girls for when she appears in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)