|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
2. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) You look beautiful.
(b) I love you.
(c) How are you.
(d) What made you choose those shoes for today?
3. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) Leonardo's son.
(d) The son/groom.
4. What is the moon portrayed as?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A young woodcutter with a white face.
(d) A moon.
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(b) Her home.
(c) The city.
(d) The vineyards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
2. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
3. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
4. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
5. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)