|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
(b) The son/groom.
(c) The mother.
(d) The bride.
2. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) On horseback.
(b) He walked.
(c) In a cart.
(d) In a boat.
3. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
4. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) To walk.
(b) In the cart.
(c) In a boat.
(d) On horseback.
5. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
(a) The son.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
2. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)