|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
(a) His coat.
(b) His watch.
(c) His hat.
(d) His tie.
2. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
3. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) You look beautiful.
(b) I love you.
(c) How are you.
(d) What made you choose those shoes for today?
4. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The servant.
(c) The mother.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
5. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(a) Orange blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
2. What does Leonardo do when the bride and groom arrive at the home after the wedding?
3. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
5. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)