|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
(a) To a neighbor's home.
(b) To his home.
(c) The vineyards.
(d) To the city.
2. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
(a) To change her dress.
(b) To rest.
(c) To take her pins out.
(d) To put on makeup.
3. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, what color is the bride's balcony in the wedding chant sung by the servants?
5. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
2. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
4. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
5. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)