|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) I will live forever.
(b) I will never go.
(c) Never leave me.
(d) I shall be dead.
2. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
3. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) In twenty years.
(b) After they are married.
(c) In five years.
(d) When she is dead.
4. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
(a) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The bride's father.
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
2. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
3. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
4. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
5. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)