|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
(b) Leonardo's baby.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The bride.
2. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A dress.
(d) Lace stockings.
3. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(b) Orange blossoms.
4. What does Leonardo do when the bride and groom arrive at the home after the wedding?
(a) Kisses the bride.
(b) Shakes the groom's hand.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) Yells at his wife.
5. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
(a) The mother.
(b) The groom/son.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
2. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
5. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)