|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
2. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
(a) Her dead son.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her grandchild.
3. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(b) Glasses and sweets.
(d) Wine and tarts.
4. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
(a) The land around the mill.
(b) The garden.
(c) The vineyard.
(d) The graveyard.
5. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
(a) The groom/son.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The mother.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
3. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
4. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)