|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
(a) A cross and barrel.
(b) A bird and flower.
(c) Two rivers, one heart.
(d) Two empty pitchers, two dry streams.
2. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
(a) The son/groom.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The bride.
3. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her family that has died.
(b) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(c) Her son.
(d) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
4. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(b) A wreath.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A hat.
5. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 8 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
2. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
3. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What object do the woodcutters ask to hide Leonardo and the bride?
5. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)