|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
(a) A friend's house.
(c) The field.
(d) The weighing station.
2. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
(a) Puts in on her head.
(b) Hands it back to her.
(c) Throws it on the ground.
(d) Sits it on her bed.
3. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
4. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(c) Glasses and sweets.
(d) Wine and tarts.
5. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother.
(c) The servant.
(d) The bride's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
2. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
3. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
4. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
5. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)