|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
(a) The round dance.
(b) The marriage dance.
(c) The square dance.
(d) The love dance.
2. What does the bride get angry at the groom/son for doing?
(a) Trying to embrace her in public.
(b) Yelling at her.
(c) Talking to Leonardo.
(d) Bringing her wine.
3. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
(a) The son.
(b) The mother.
(d) The bride.
4. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
(a) To take her pins out.
(b) To rest.
(c) To put on makeup.
(d) To change her dress.
5. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
(a) Several members of the Felix family.
(c) The bride.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
2. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
4. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
5. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)