|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
(a) The garden.
(b) The vineyard.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The land around the mill.
2. What object do the woodcutters ask to hide Leonardo and the bride?
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
(d) The stars.
3. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) A hat.
(c) Embroidered stockings.
(d) A dress.
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes marriage as "endless bitterness"?
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
3. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
4. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)