|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) The field.
(c) The grocer.
(d) A friend's home.
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A dress.
(b) A cradle.
(c) A cap with ribbons.
4. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother-in-law.
5. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bride get angry at the groom/son for doing?
2. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
3. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
4. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
5. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)