|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
2. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Playing all day.
(c) Planting vegetables.
(d) Taking water out to the harvesters.
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) The bride.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(c) The mother.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
4. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a cart.
(b) He walked.
(c) In a boat.
(d) On horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
3. Who says, "Whenever I leave you I feel a great emptiness and a kind of lump in my throat"?
4. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
5. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)