|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(b) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(c) Her family that has died.
(d) Her son.
2. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 days.
3. What is the moon portrayed as?
(a) A moon.
(b) A young woodcutter with a white face.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
4. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
5. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
(a) Hands it back to her.
(b) Throws it on the ground.
(c) Sits it on her bed.
(d) Puts in on her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
2. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
3. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
5. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)