|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
(a) Knives and stakes.
(b) Ropes and fire.
(c) Guns and knives.
(d) Guns and mallets.
2. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
3. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) Leonardo's son.
4. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) In five years.
(b) In twenty years.
(c) When she is dead.
(d) After they are married.
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) The vineyards.
(c) Her home.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
2. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
3. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
4. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)