|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(b) Dark green.
(c) Dark brown.
2. Who says "Shine the waistcoat, undo the buttons"?
(a) A woodcutter.
(b) The beggar woman.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) The moon.
3. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
(a) The love dance.
(b) The marriage dance.
(c) The square dance.
(d) The round dance.
4. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
5. Who does the servant ask Leonardo about that he forgets and then remembers 'as in a dream'?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) His wife.
(c) The bride.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
3. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
4. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
5. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)