|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
2. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
(a) The weighing station.
(b) The field.
(c) A friend's house.
4. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother-in-law.
5. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In a boat.
(b) To walk.
(c) In the cart.
(d) On horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
5. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)