|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
(a) The square dance.
(b) The round dance.
(c) The love dance.
(d) The marriage dance.
2. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
(a) The bride.
(b) Several members of the Felix family.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
3. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
4. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The son.
(d) The bride.
5. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
2. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
3. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
4. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)