|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother say she did with her dying son's blood?
(a) Put her hands in it and licked them.
(b) Laid in it.
(c) Wiped it on her clothes.
(d) Kept it in a jar.
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
3. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
4. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Peace be with you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Go with God.
5. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes marriage as "a shining white bed. And a woman. And a man."?
2. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
4. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
5. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)