|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In the cart.
(b) To walk.
(c) In a boat.
(d) On horseback.
2. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
(a) The mother's vineyard.
(d) His land.
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Grabs her wrists.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Makes her leave.
4. What does Leonardo do when the bride and groom arrive at the home after the wedding?
(a) Kisses the bride.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) Shakes the groom's hand.
(d) Yells at his wife.
5. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
(a) Her dead son.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her grandchild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
3. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
4. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)