|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
2. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) You look beautiful.
(b) I love you.
(c) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(d) How are you.
3. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) The mother.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The bride.
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The vineyard.
(c) The garden.
(d) The land around the mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "hug her so hard you hurt her just a little"?
2. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
3. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
4. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)