|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(d) Icy cold.
2. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
3. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
(a) A rose.
(b) A branch of palm.
(c) A cross.
(d) A candle.
4. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
(a) Wake up, wake up.
(b) Let the bride awake on the morning of her wedding.
(c) Awake for your wedding is today.
(d) Get up it's your wedding day.
5. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
(b) The mother.
(c) Leonardo and his wife.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
2. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
3. Who does the bride try to get to stay with her and her new husband on their wedding night?
4. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)