|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The mother.
(d) The bride.
2. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
(a) Why are you late?
(b) Do you know my cousin's getting engaged?
(c) Why is the horse so tired?
(d) Where have you been?
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
4. Who says, "hug her so hard you hurt her just a little"?
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother.
5. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) As a sign of faith.
(b) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
(c) To prevent smell.
(d) To symbolize heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
2. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
4. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
5. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)