|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) How are you.
(b) I love you.
(c) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(d) You look beautiful.
3. What reason does the son give his mother to explain why there are no trees on his bride's land?
(a) They do not know how to plant trees.
(b) They don't want trees.
(c) It's dry.
(d) There is no man to plant trees.
4. What does Leonardo do when the bride and groom arrive at the home after the wedding?
(a) Shakes the groom's hand.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) Kisses the bride.
(d) Yells at his wife.
5. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
2. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
3. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
4. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
5. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)