|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) In twenty years.
(b) In five years.
(c) When she is dead.
(d) After they are married.
2. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The mother.
3. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(c) Orange blossoms.
4. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
(a) To play with.
(b) To cook with him.
(c) To help work his land.
(d) To keep him company.
5. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) The mother.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the play?
2. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
4. Who does the servant ask Leonardo about that he forgets and then remembers 'as in a dream'?
5. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)