|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
2. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
(b) Her life.
(c) Man's view of life.
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
4. What bird is the husband compared to in the wedding chant in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The field.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) A friend's home.
(d) The grocer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother say she did with her dying son's blood?
2. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
3. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
4. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)