|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
(a) In her bedroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) Outside on the terrace.
(d) In her bathroom.
2. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
(a) The servant.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The mother.
3. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Open her gifts.
4. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The son.
5. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes marriage as "a shining white bed. And a woman. And a man."?
2. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
4. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)