|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(c) Icy cold.
2. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In a boat.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In the cart.
(d) To walk.
3. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) The mother.
(d) The bride.
4. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The grocer.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The field.
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(b) The vineyards.
(c) Her home.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
2. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
3. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
4. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)