|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(b) A wreath.
(c) A hat.
(d) A scarf.
2. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
3. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The land around the mill.
(c) The garden.
(d) The vineyard.
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son's bride.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her husband.
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
2. Who is the author of the play?
3. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
4. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
5. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)