|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
2. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) When she is dead.
(b) After they are married.
(c) In five years.
(d) In twenty years.
3. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
4. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A dress.
(b) A cradle.
(d) A cap with ribbons.
5. Who says, "Whenever I leave you I feel a great emptiness and a kind of lump in my throat"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
2. What bird is the husband compared to in the wedding chant in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
4. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
5. Who is the author of the play?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)