|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Be quiet sweet one.
(b) Hush, baby, hush.
(c) Sweet dreams little one.
(d) Sleep little baby.
2. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A hat.
(b) A wreath.
(c) A scarf.
3. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Kill him.
4. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
5. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
2. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
3. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
4. Of the items the mother mentions her husband grew, which one "dried up"?
5. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)