|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(a) The son.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
2. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(a) Wine and tarts.
(b) Glasses and sweets.
3. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
4. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
(a) Wake up, wake up.
(b) Let the bride awake on the morning of her wedding.
(c) Awake for your wedding is today.
(d) Get up it's your wedding day.
5. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) A hat.
(b) Embroidered stockings.
(c) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
2. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
3. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
4. What does the servant tell the groom/son she has prepared for him and the bride for midnight?
5. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)