|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The bride.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The bride's mother.
(d) The mother.
2. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
(a) The son.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The bride's father.
3. Of the items the mother mentions her husband grew, which one "dried up"?
(a) His flowers.
(b) His trees.
(c) The Juniper plant.
(d) The bushes.
4. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 days.
5. Which member of the Felix family does the mother say started murdering others?
(a) The father.
(c) The grandfather.
(d) The great grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
2. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
3. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
4. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
5. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)