|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
2. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
(a) To put on makeup.
(b) To change her dress.
(c) To rest.
(d) To take her pins out.
3. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In a boat.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In the cart.
(d) To walk.
4. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) As a sign of faith.
(b) To symbolize heaven.
(c) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
(d) To prevent smell.
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
2. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
3. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
4. Who does the bride try to get to stay with her and her new husband on their wedding night?
5. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)