|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The woman who gathers capers.
(d) The bride.
2. What type of dance are the bride and groom supposed to dance first and lead?
(a) The marriage dance.
(b) The square dance.
(c) The round dance.
(d) The love dance.
3. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Open her gifts.
(d) Eat dinner.
4. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
2. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
3. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
4. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
5. Who does the mother describe as "too like the wind"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)