|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Planting vegetables.
(c) Taking water out to the harvesters.
(d) Playing all day.
2. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) A dress.
(b) Lace stockings.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
(a) Grabs her wrists.
(b) Makes her leave.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Slaps her.
4. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
5. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
3. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
4. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
5. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)