|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Hug him.
2. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her son's fiancee.
(d) The Felix family.
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother-in-law.
4. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
(a) The mother's vineyard.
(d) His land.
5. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
3. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)