|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
(a) The mother's vineyard.
(d) His land.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The church.
(b) The son's house.
(c) The bride's house.
(d) Leonardo's house.
3. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) A dress.
(c) Embroidered stockings.
(d) A hat.
4. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
5. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The fiancee's mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
2. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
3. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
4. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
5. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)