|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
2. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
3. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her dead son.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) Her dead husband.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The bride's house.
(b) The son's house.
(c) The church.
(d) Leonardo's house.
5. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
(a) His tie.
(b) His hat.
(c) His coat.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
2. Who is the author of the play?
3. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
4. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
5. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)