|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(b) Icy cold.
2. Who says, "Whenever I leave you I feel a great emptiness and a kind of lump in my throat"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Peace be with you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Go with God.
5. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
(a) His tie.
(b) His coat.
(c) His hat.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
2. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
3. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)