|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
2. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her husband.
3. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Slap him.
4. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The girl.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) The bride.
5. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A father.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
2. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
4. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
5. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)