|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
2. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
(a) A machine.
(b) A knife.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A car.
3. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
(c) Her life.
(d) Man's view of life.
4. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
(a) Her son.
(c) Her dead son.
(d) Her grandchild.
5. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
2. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
3. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
4. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
5. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)