|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
2. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her son.
4. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
5. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
2. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
4. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
5. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)