|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
2. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
3. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
(a) To his home.
(b) To the city.
(c) The vineyards.
(d) To a neighbor's home.
4. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
(a) Do you know my cousin's getting engaged?
(b) Where have you been?
(c) Why is the horse so tired?
(d) Why are you late?
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
2. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
4. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
5. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)