|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The bride's mother.
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) The vineyards.
(b) Her home.
(c) The city.
4. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Federico Munez.
(b) Garcia Lopez.
(c) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(d) Paul Luis Manuel.
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
2. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
3. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)