|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) The field.
(c) A friend's home.
(d) The grocer.
2. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) The bride's house.
(b) The church.
(c) The son's house.
(d) Leonardo's house.
4. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
(a) The mother's vineyard.
(d) His land.
5. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
(b) The bride.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) Leonardo's baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
2. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
3. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
5. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)