|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
(a) Because the mother wants her to.
(b) Because she is tired.
(c) Because the men will be in from the fields soon.
(d) Because she needs to cook.
2. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A hat.
(c) A wreath.
3. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
4. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
(a) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
5. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Open her gifts.
(d) Go for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
2. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
3. Of the items the mother mentions her husband grew, which one "dried up"?
4. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
5. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)