|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the items the mother mentions her husband grew, which one "dried up"?
(a) The bushes.
(b) His trees.
(c) His flowers.
(d) The Juniper plant.
2. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(c) Wine and tarts.
(d) Glasses and sweets.
5. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
(a) A dress.
(b) Brass earrings.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
2. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
4. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)