|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(c) The son.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sleep little baby.
(b) Sweet dreams little one.
(c) Hush, baby, hush.
(d) Be quiet sweet one.
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A cradle.
(b) A dress.
(c) A cap with ribbons.
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her son's bride.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her family.
5. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
2. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
3. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
4. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
5. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)