|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Open her gifts.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Go to bed.
2. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The vineyard.
(c) The land around the mill.
(d) The garden.
3. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
4. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) After they are married.
(b) When she is dead.
(c) In twenty years.
(d) In five years.
5. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
(a) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
2. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
3. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
4. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
5. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)