|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The vineyard.
(b) The son's house.
(c) The mother's house.
(d) Leonardo's house.
2. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(b) Her family that has died.
(c) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(d) Her son.
3. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
(a) The woman who gathers capers.
(b) The young girl.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The bride.
4. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
5. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) In five years.
(b) After they are married.
(c) In twenty years.
(d) When she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
2. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
3. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)