|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A father.
(b) A child.
(c) A mother.
(d) A woman.
2. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(b) Her son.
(c) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(d) Her family that has died.
3. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
4. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A wreath.
(d) A hat.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Leonardo's house.
(b) The mother's house.
(c) The son's house.
(d) The vineyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
2. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
3. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
5. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)