|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The son.
2. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The grocer.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) The field.
(d) The blacksmith.
3. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
4. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(a) Wine and tarts.
(d) Glasses and sweets.
5. What reason does the son give his mother to explain why there are no trees on his bride's land?
(a) They don't want trees.
(b) They do not know how to plant trees.
(c) There is no man to plant trees.
(d) It's dry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
2. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
4. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
5. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)