|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The son.
(d) The bride.
2. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
(a) The son.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother.
3. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) When she is dead.
(b) In five years.
(c) In twenty years.
(d) After they are married.
4. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(b) The city.
(c) Her home.
(d) The vineyards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
2. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
3. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
4. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
5. Who is the author of the play?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)