|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
(a) The son.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's father.
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Makes her leave.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Grabs her wrists.
4. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(c) Icy cold.
5. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) The field.
(d) The grocer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
2. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
3. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
4. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
5. What reason does the son give his mother to explain why there are no trees on his bride's land?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)