|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) The girl.
2. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
(a) His tie.
(b) His coat.
(c) His hat.
(d) His watch.
3. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her son's fiancee.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The Felix family.
4. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
(a) Because she is tired.
(b) Because she needs to cook.
(c) Because the mother wants her to.
(d) Because the men will be in from the fields soon.
5. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
2. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
3. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
4. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
5. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)