|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Hush, baby, hush.
(b) Sleep little baby.
(c) Be quiet sweet one.
(d) Sweet dreams little one.
2. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Peace be with you.
(c) Go with God.
(d) I love you.
3. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her husband.
5. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
(a) To his home.
(b) The vineyards.
(c) To a neighbor's home.
(d) To the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
2. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
3. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
4. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
5. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)