|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Go with God.
(b) See you soon.
(c) Peace be with you.
(d) I love you.
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
3. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
5. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
3. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
5. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)