|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
2. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The fiancee's mother.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The mother.
3. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her family that has died.
(b) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(c) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(d) Her son.
4. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
5. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
(a) The weighing station.
(b) The field.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
2. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
4. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
5. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)