|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
2. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
(a) The bride.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The girl.
(d) The mother-in-law.
3. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Open her gifts.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Go for a walk.
4. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she was mean.
(b) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
(c) Because she didn't love her children.
(d) Because she had no love for her husband.
5. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Federico Munez.
(b) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(c) Paul Luis Manuel.
(d) Garcia Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
2. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
3. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
4. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)