|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The bride.
(c) Leonardo's baby.
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
3. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) Embroidered stockings.
(b) A dress.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
2. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
3. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
4. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
5. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)