|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The fiancee's mother.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The mother.
2. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
3. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
(a) His watch.
(b) His hat.
(c) His coat.
(d) His tie.
4. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) The mother.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The bride.
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
2. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
3. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
4. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)