|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she was mean.
(b) Because she didn't love her children.
(c) Because she had no love for her husband.
(d) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
2. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A hat.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A wreath.
3. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
5. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
2. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
4. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
5. Who says, "I've always done a man's work"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)