|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
2. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
3. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
4. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(a) Wine and tarts.
(c) Glasses and sweets.
5. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A car.
(c) A knife.
(d) A machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
2. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
3. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
4. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
5. Who is the author of the play?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)