|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
(b) His land.
(d) The mother's vineyard.
2. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
(b) Her grandchild.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her dead son.
3. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
5. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
2. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
3. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)