|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's mother.
(d) The neighbor.
2. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(b) A hat.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A wreath.
3. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) I love you.
(b) See you soon.
(c) Go with God.
(d) Peace be with you.
4. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) Her son's fiancee.
(c) Her son.
(d) The Felix family.
5. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
(a) Because she needs to cook.
(b) Because the men will be in from the fields soon.
(c) Because she is tired.
(d) Because the mother wants her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
2. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
4. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)