|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The mother-in-law.
2. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Hug him.
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A cap with ribbons.
(c) A cradle.
(d) A dress.
4. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
5. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
2. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
3. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
4. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)