|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
3. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Hush, baby, hush.
(b) Be quiet sweet one.
(c) Sweet dreams little one.
(d) Sleep little baby.
4. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
(a) Play in the garden.
(b) Embroider and make lace.
(d) Do housework.
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
4. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
5. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)