|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The son's house.
(b) The mother's house.
(c) The vineyard.
(d) Leonardo's house.
2. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The mother-in-law.
3. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(c) Icy cold.
4. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
5. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The field.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The grocer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
2. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
3. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
4. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
5. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)