|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
2. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) I love you.
(b) Peace be with you.
(c) Go with God.
(d) See you soon.
4. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) Lace stockings.
(b) A dress.
(c) A ring.
(d) A necklace.
5. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Federico Munez.
(b) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(c) Paul Luis Manuel.
(d) Garcia Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
2. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
3. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)