|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
(a) A cross.
(b) A branch of palm.
(c) A rose.
(d) A candle.
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
4. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(b) A cap with ribbons.
(c) A dress.
(d) A cradle.
5. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
2. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
3. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
5. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)