|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sleep little baby.
(b) Hush, baby, hush.
(c) Be quiet sweet one.
(d) Sweet dreams little one.
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
4. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The bride.
(b) The mother.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The bride's mother.
5. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
4. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
5. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)