|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
2. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) Her home.
(b) The city.
(d) The vineyards.
3. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
4. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
(a) Do housework.
(b) Embroider and make lace.
(d) Play in the garden.
5. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
2. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
3. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
4. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
5. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)