|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sweet dreams little one.
(b) Hush, baby, hush.
(c) Be quiet sweet one.
(d) Sleep little baby.
3. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(b) Icy cold.
4. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) To symbolize heaven.
(b) As a sign of faith.
(c) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
(d) To prevent smell.
5. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The field.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The grocer.
(d) A friend's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
2. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
3. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
4. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
5. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)