|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
(a) Do you know my cousin's getting engaged?
(b) Where have you been?
(c) Why is the horse so tired?
(d) Why are you late?
2. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
3. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son's bride.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her husband.
5. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she had no love for her husband.
(b) Because she was mean.
(c) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
(d) Because she didn't love her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
4. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
5. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)