|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
(a) The Felix family.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her son's fiancee.
2. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A cap with ribbons.
(b) A cradle.
(d) A dress.
3. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The bride.
(c) The woman who gathers capers.
(d) The blacksmith.
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son's bride.
5. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(a) Icy cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
2. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
3. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
4. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)