|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
(a) To the city.
(b) The vineyards.
(c) To a neighbor's home.
(d) To his home.
3. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(a) The son.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The mother-in-law.
4. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
5. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Peace be with you.
(b) I love you.
(c) Go with God.
(d) See you soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
2. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
3. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)