|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(b) The son.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
2. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
3. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Kill him.
4. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(b) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(c) Her family that has died.
(d) Her son.
5. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Go with God.
(c) Peace be with you.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
3. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
4. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)