|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Hug him.
2. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(a) Icy cold.
3. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) Embroidered stockings.
(c) A dress.
(d) A hat.
4. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
5. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
2. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
3. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
4. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
5. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)