|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
2. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Paul Luis Manuel.
(b) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(c) Federico Munez.
(d) Garcia Lopez.
3. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
4. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) Her home.
(c) The city.
(d) The vineyards.
5. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A hat.
(b) A wreath.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
4. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)