|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
2. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
(a) A dress.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) Brass earrings.
(d) A necklace.
3. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
4. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) A ring.
(b) A dress.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Lace stockings.
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
(a) Her son's fiancee.
(b) The Felix family.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
2. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
3. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
4. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)