|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her husband.
2. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A mother.
(b) A child.
(c) A woman.
(d) A father.
3. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
4. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) The city.
(b) Her home.
(d) The vineyards.
5. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Playing all day.
(c) Planting vegetables.
(d) Taking water out to the harvesters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
2. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
3. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
4. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
5. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)