|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A wreath.
(c) A hat.
2. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The fiancee's mother.
(d) The neighbor.
3. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(b) Federico Munez.
(c) Garcia Lopez.
(d) Paul Luis Manuel.
4. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
5. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Peace be with you.
(b) I love you.
(c) Go with God.
(d) See you soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
3. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
4. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)