|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Garcia Lopez.
(b) Federico Munez.
(c) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(d) Paul Luis Manuel.
2. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
(a) Play in the garden.
(b) Do housework.
(c) Embroider and make lace.
3. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
4. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
(a) A candle.
(b) A rose.
(c) A cross.
(d) A branch of palm.
5. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
2. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
3. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
4. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)