|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her family that has died.
(d) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
2. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
3. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
(a) A branch of palm.
(b) A candle.
(c) A cross.
(d) A rose.
4. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) The vineyards.
(b) The city.
(c) Her home.
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
2. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
3. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
4. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)