|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son's bride.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her family.
2. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(b) Her family that has died.
(c) Her son.
(d) The boy whose arms were cut off.
3. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
4. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
(a) Embroider and make lace.
(b) Do housework.
(d) Play in the garden.
5. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) Lace stockings.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
2. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
4. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
5. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)