|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) A ring.
(b) A dress.
(c) Lace stockings.
(d) A necklace.
2. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Playing all day.
(b) Planting vegetables.
(d) Taking water out to the harvesters.
3. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A wreath.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A hat.
4. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
2. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
3. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
4. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
5. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)