|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
2. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
(a) The Felix family.
(b) Her son's fiancee.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) Her son.
3. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she had no love for her husband.
(b) Because she didn't love her children.
(c) Because she was mean.
(d) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
4. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A mother.
(b) A child.
(c) A father.
(d) A woman.
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
2. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
3. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
4. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
5. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)