|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A woman.
(b) A child.
(c) A father.
(d) A mother.
2. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
3. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her family that has died.
(b) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(c) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(d) Her son.
4. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A wreath.
(d) A hat.
5. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride's mother.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
2. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
3. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
4. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)