Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A child.
(b) A father.
(c) A mother.
(d) A woman.
2. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
(b) As a sign of faith.
(c) To prevent smell.
(d) To symbolize heaven.
3. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Paul Luis Manuel.
(b) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(c) Garcia Lopez.
(d) Federico Munez.
4. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
(a) The vineyard.
(b) The garden.
(c) The land around the mill.
(d) The graveyard.
5. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
2. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
3. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
4. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
5. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)