|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
2. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
3. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
4. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
(a) The mother.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom/son.
5. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Brass earrings.
(c) A dress.
(d) A diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
2. What attribute does the bride's father credit her with that he believes will make many grandchildren possible?
3. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)