|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
(a) His arm.
(b) His feet.
(c) His head.
(d) His heart.
2. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A dress.
(b) A cradle.
(d) A cap with ribbons.
3. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
(a) Knives and stakes.
(b) Guns and knives.
(c) Guns and mallets.
(d) Ropes and fire.
4. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(a) Dark green.
(d) Dark brown.
5. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) I love you.
(b) You look beautiful.
(c) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(d) How are you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the bride have for leaving the wedding party the first time?
2. Who says, "Round swan on the river, Cathedral's eye...I am all these things"?
3. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
4. What is the moon portrayed as?
5. Who does the servant ask Leonardo about that he forgets and then remembers 'as in a dream'?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)