|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom/son.
2. What object do the woodcutters ask to hide Leonardo and the bride?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The stars.
3. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) His son.
(d) His horse.
4. What reason does the son give his mother to explain why there are no trees on his bride's land?
(a) There is no man to plant trees.
(b) It's dry.
(c) They do not know how to plant trees.
(d) They don't want trees.
5. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In the cart.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a boat.
(d) To walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
2. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
3. What attribute does the bride's father credit her with that he believes will make many grandchildren possible?
4. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
5. What does the groom/son ask for when he finds out that the bride has run off with Leonardo?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)