|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the bride's father give for wanting grandchildren?
(a) To play with.
(b) To cook with him.
(c) To help work his land.
(d) To keep him company.
2. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Never leave me.
(b) I shall be dead.
(c) I will never go.
(d) I will live forever.
3. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(a) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
4. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
(b) The servant.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
5. What does Leonardo do when the bride and groom arrive at the home after the wedding?
(a) Yells at his wife.
(b) Kisses the bride.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) Shakes the groom's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the bride try to get to stay with her and her new husband on their wedding night?
2. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
3. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
4. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
5. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)