|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) When she is dead.
(b) After they are married.
(c) In five years.
(d) In twenty years.
2. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The mother.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) The bride.
3. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
4. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
(a) Blooming flower.
(b) Shooting star.
(c) Flowing river.
(d) Gentle wind.
5. What does the servant tell the groom/son she has prepared for him and the bride for midnight?
(a) Bread and water.
(c) Ham and old wine.
(d) A cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
2. Which member of the Felix family does the mother say started murdering others?
3. What reason does the son give his mother to explain why there are no trees on his bride's land?
4. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
5. What object do the woodcutters ask to hide Leonardo and the bride?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)