|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(c) The girl.
(d) The bride.
2. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
3. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Taking water out to the harvesters.
(c) Planting vegetables.
(d) Playing all day.
4. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(b) A cap with ribbons.
(c) A cradle.
(d) A dress.
5. What does the groom/son and the youth compare their search for the bride and Leonardo to?
(b) A witch hunt.
(d) A game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Whenever I leave you I feel a great emptiness and a kind of lump in my throat"?
2. What do the girls bother the bride about during the wedding party?
3. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
4. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
5. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)