|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
(a) Her life.
(b) Man's view of life.
2. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
3. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
(b) Dark brown.
(c) Dark green.
4. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
5. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
(a) Do housework.
(b) Play in the garden.
(c) Embroider and make lace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
2. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
3. Who informs the crowd that the bride and Leonardo have run off together?
4. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
5. Who does the groom/son run into in the woods after leaving the youth?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)