|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
(b) The field.
(c) The weighing station.
(d) A friend's house.
2. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her son's bride.
3. What does the bride describe as "a hard step, a painful step"?
4. Who says, "I will sleep at your feet, I will guard your dreams"?
(b) The moon.
(c) The bride.
(d) The son/groom.
5. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
(a) Talks a lot.
(b) Bakes bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
2. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
3. Who arrives back at the bride's house first after the wedding?
4. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
5. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)