|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
2. Of the items the mother mentions her husband grew, which one "dried up"?
(a) His flowers.
(b) His trees.
(c) The bushes.
(d) The Juniper plant.
3. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
(a) The moon.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) The bride.
4. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son's bride.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
2. Who first discovers that the bride may be missing from her room?
3. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
4. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
5. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)