|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who describes marriage as "a great inheritance"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son/groom.
2. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
3. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
(a) His heart.
(b) His feet.
(c) His arm.
(d) His head.
4. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
(a) Outside on the terrace.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In her bathroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. What is the moon portrayed as?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woodcutter with a white face.
(c) A moon.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
2. What does the mother say she did with her dying son's blood?
3. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
4. What does the servant tell the groom/son she has prepared for him and the bride for midnight?
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)