|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
(a) His horse.
(b) His son.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The son/groom.
2. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A cradle.
(b) A cap with ribbons.
(d) A dress.
4. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The bride.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) The mother.
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a cart.
(b) In a boat.
(c) He walked.
(d) On horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "Whenever I leave you I feel a great emptiness and a kind of lump in my throat"?
3. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
4. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
5. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)