|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, what color is the bride's balcony in the wedding chant sung by the servants?
2. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
(a) Orange blossoms.
3. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
4. Where does Leonardo's wife want him to ride to the church for the wedding?
(a) In a boat.
(b) On horseback.
(c) To walk.
(d) In the cart.
5. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(a) The son.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
2. What phrase is repeated several times by the moon in its first speech?
3. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is described as "clean as a sheet in the sun"?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says, "He'd have found water. In our three years he planted ten cherry trees"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)