|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who describes marriage as "a great inheritance"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The bride.
(d) The son/groom.
2. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
(a) Sits it on her bed.
(b) Throws it on the ground.
(c) Puts in on her head.
(d) Hands it back to her.
3. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
4. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
5. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
2. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
3. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
4. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
5. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)