|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does the groom/son and the youth compare their search for the bride and Leonardo to?
(b) A witch hunt.
(d) A game.
3. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
(a) The woman who gathers capers.
(b) The young girl.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The bride.
4. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
(a) Where have you been?
(b) Why are you late?
(c) Do you know my cousin's getting engaged?
(d) Why is the horse so tired?
5. What does the groom/son ask for when he finds out that the bride has run off with Leonardo?
(a) A drink.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
3. Who does the beggar woman say would be beautiful if he was asleep?
4. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
5. Of the items the mother mentions her husband grew, which one "dried up"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)