|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
2. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
4. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
(a) The woman who gathers capers.
(b) The young girl.
(c) The bride.
(d) The blacksmith.
5. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
(a) A candle.
(b) A branch of palm.
(c) A cross.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
2. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
3. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
4. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)