|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
2. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) The son.
4. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) The vineyards.
(c) The city.
(d) Her home.
5. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Be quiet sweet one.
(b) Sweet dreams little one.
(c) Sleep little baby.
(d) Hush, baby, hush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
2. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
3. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
4. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
5. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)