|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 year.
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) The bride.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The mother.
3. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she didn't love her children.
(b) Because she had no love for her husband.
(c) Because she was mean.
(d) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
4. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
5. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) See you soon.
(b) Peace be with you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Go with God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
2. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)