|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
2. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
3. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
(a) The field.
(c) The weighing station.
(d) A friend's house.
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
3. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)