|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
2. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A cradle.
(c) A cap with ribbons.
(d) A dress.
4. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Hug him.
5. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Paul Luis Manuel.
(b) Garcia Lopez.
(c) Federico Munez.
(d) Federico Garcia Lorca.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
2. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
3. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
4. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
5. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)