|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Playing all day.
(c) Taking water out to the harvesters.
(d) Planting vegetables.
2. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Peace be with you.
(b) Go with God.
(c) See you soon.
(d) I love you.
3. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
(a) A dress.
(b) Brass earrings.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A necklace.
4. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) A dress.
(b) Embroidered stockings.
(c) A hat.
5. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
2. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
3. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
4. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
5. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)