|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
2. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) A friend's home.
(b) The grocer.
(c) The field.
(d) The blacksmith.
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(b) A cradle.
(c) A cap with ribbons.
(d) A dress.
4. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
2. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
4. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)