|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(b) A dress.
(c) A cap with ribbons.
(d) A cradle.
2. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
3. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sleep little baby.
(b) Be quiet sweet one.
(c) Sweet dreams little one.
(d) Hush, baby, hush.
4. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) Her family that has died.
(b) Her son.
(c) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(d) The boy whose arms were cut off.
5. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
2. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
3. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)