|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
(a) Because she is tired.
(b) Because the men will be in from the fields soon.
(c) Because she needs to cook.
(d) Because the mother wants her to.
2. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
3. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
(a) The bride.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The mother.
(d) The mother-in-law.
4. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The bride's mother.
5. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
2. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
3. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
4. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
5. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)