|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A wreath.
(b) A hat.
(d) A scarf.
2. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A dress.
(c) A ring.
(d) Lace stockings.
3. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother say to her son just before he leaves her house in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. What area does the mother tell her son to tend to because he has neglected it?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)