|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother offer to give her son's fiancée?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) Brass earrings.
(d) A dress.
2. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
(a) The boy whose arms were cut off.
(b) That her son's fiancée once dated a member of the Felix family.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her family that has died.
3. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(b) Icy cold.
4. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
5. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
2. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
3. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
4. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)