|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
2. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
(a) A hat.
(b) Embroidered stockings.
(c) A dress.
3. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
(a) The grocer.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The field.
4. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
(a) Lace stockings.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A dress.
5. Who is described as "Beautiful, A glow in her face..."?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bride's mother.
(c) The mother.
(d) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
2. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
3. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
4. What color is the room where the mother and son argue in Scene 1?
5. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)