Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) The girl.
2. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
3. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) To prevent smell.
(b) To symbolize heaven.
(c) As a sign of faith.
(d) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
4. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
(a) Throws it on the ground.
(b) Sits it on her bed.
(c) Puts in on her head.
(d) Hands it back to her.
5. What does the mother and bride's father refer to as "the one hope left"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
2. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
3. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
4. What does the bride get angry at the groom/son for doing?
5. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)