Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
(a) A machine.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A knife.
(d) A car.
2. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Kill him.
3. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
(a) To the city.
(b) To a neighbor's home.
(c) The vineyards.
(d) To his home.
4. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
2. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
3. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
4. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
5. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)