|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
2. What does the bride do with her crown when the servant hands it to her?
(a) Hands it back to her.
(b) Sits it on her bed.
(c) Throws it on the ground.
(d) Puts in on her head.
3. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her son's bride.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her family.
5. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The son/groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
2. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
3. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
4. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)