|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
2. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
(a) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son/groom.
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Makes her leave.
(d) Grabs her wrists.
4. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
(a) The city.
(b) Her home.
(d) The vineyards.
5. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
2. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
3. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)