|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) After they are married.
(b) In twenty years.
(c) When she is dead.
(d) In five years.
2. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
4. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
(a) Man's view of life.
(b) Her life.
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
2. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
3. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
4. Who says, "He's down there stretched out, with his eyeballs bulging..."?
5. What does the mother claim the son "never touches"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)