|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
2. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
(a) Gentle wind.
(b) Flowing river.
(c) Shooting star.
(d) Blooming flower.
3. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
4. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
(a) The bride.
(c) Several members of the Felix family.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
5. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighbor tell the mother to keep her mouth shut about?
2. Who is described as "a very nice young woman"?
3. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
4. What does the neighbor say the children are worn out from at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)