|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
2. Who does the mother reminisce about by noting that he is now the same age as the bride would be on her wedding day?
(a) Her son.
(c) Her grandchild.
(d) Her dead son.
3. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
(a) The servant.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
4. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
(a) Where have you been?
(b) Why are you late?
(c) Why is the horse so tired?
(d) Do you know my cousin's getting engaged?
5. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
2. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
3. What does the mother describe as "a man, children, and for everybody else a wall two feet thick"?
4. Who is the mother talking about when she says "my mouth fills with mud"?
5. What is the mother describing in the following text: "They let them eat there, and smoke, and make music if they want to!"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)