|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she was mean.
(b) Because she had no love for her husband.
(c) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
(d) Because she didn't love her children.
2. How old will the bride be turning when she is married?
3. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
(a) Talks a lot.
(c) Bakes bread.
4. Who describes marriage as "a shining white bed. And a woman. And a man."?
(a) The servant.
(b) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The bride's father.
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In a boat.
(c) In a cart.
(d) He walked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who tells Leonardo's wife that he has been riding his horse to the edge of the plain?
3. Who is at the bride's window on horseback the night before the son and mother's visit?
4. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
5. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)