|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
3. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 year.
4. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Makes her leave.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Grabs her wrists.
5. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Federico Munez.
(b) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(c) Garcia Lopez.
(d) Paul Luis Manuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
2. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What flower does the mother say her husband smells like?
4. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
5. When describing a man coming home dead, what item does the mother mention is placed across his breast?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)