|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) The vineyard.
(b) The son's house.
(c) Leonardo's house.
(d) The mother's house.
2. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) To symbolize heaven.
(b) As a sign of faith.
(c) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
(d) To prevent smell.
3. How old is Leonardo when the mother's husband and son are killed?
4. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
5. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son/groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
3. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
4. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What reason does the neighbor give the mother when she leaves?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)