|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The son/groom.
2. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
3. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
(a) In twenty years.
(b) In five years.
(c) When she is dead.
(d) After they are married.
4. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother tell her son to buy his fiancée?
2. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
5. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)