|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(b) A scarf.
(c) A wreath.
(d) A hat.
2. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) The mother.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) The bride.
3. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Makes her leave.
(d) Grabs her wrists.
4. Who is the author of the play?
(a) Paul Luis Manuel.
(b) Federico Garcia Lorca.
(c) Federico Munez.
(d) Garcia Lopez.
5. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the father talking about when he says, "Every sprig a coin of silver"?
2. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
4. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
5. What positive attributes does the bride's father not mention about her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)