|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the mother question her neighbor about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her son's bride.
(d) Her family.
2. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
3. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
4. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 days.
5. What is the family name of the men who kill the mother's husband and son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
3. What does the mother tell her son she wishes he was in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)