|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
2. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The mother.
(c) The son.
(d) The bride's father.
3. What reason does the mother give for a dish of salt being included in a coffin?
(a) To symbolize heaven.
(b) To prevent smell.
(c) As a sign of faith.
(d) To prevent the body from swelling in the heat.
4. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
5. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
(a) Leonardo's wife.
(b) The bride.
(c) The son/groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
2. What does the mother's neighbor say is responsible for cutting off a young neighborhood boy's arms?
3. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
4. How many years does the mother say it has been since she has left her home?
5. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)