|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) The bride.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The mother.
2. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) His son.
(d) His horse.
3. What does the servant bring on the platters to serve to the mother, son and father?
(b) Glasses and sweets.
(c) Wine and tarts.
4. What does the servant ask the bride to do after the son and mother have left?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Open her gifts.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Eat dinner.
5. Where is the son going when he asks his mother for a knife?
(a) The vineyards.
(b) To the city.
(c) To his home.
(d) To a neighbor's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
2. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
3. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
4. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
5. What is the name of the boy whose arms are cut off?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)