|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the neighbor tell the mother that she dislikes the bride's mother?
(a) Because she didn't love her children.
(b) Because she was mean.
(c) Because she had no love for her husband.
(d) Because she wouldn't speak to anyone.
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sleep little baby.
(b) Hush, baby, hush.
(c) Sweet dreams little one.
(d) Be quiet sweet one.
3. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
4. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
2. What does the mother start to do to her son but stops short in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
4. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
5. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)