|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the neighbor wearing on her head when she comes to visit the mother?
(a) A scarf.
(c) A hat.
(d) A wreath.
2. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
(a) Shooting star.
(b) Blooming flower.
(c) Flowing river.
(d) Gentle wind.
3. What animal does the father suggest the son use to bring his vineyard to his land?
4. What does the bride's father claim wouldn't grow on his land at one time, but now does?
5. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
2. What does the bride do to the servant when she picks up one of the gifts?
3. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
4. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
5. Who said, "You have to punish it, torture it, to get anything!"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)