Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Be quiet sweet one.
(b) Sweet dreams little one.
(c) Hush, baby, hush.
(d) Sleep little baby.
2. How old does the neighbor say the son's fiancée is when she dates her last suitor?
3. Which weapon does the mother not mention in her rant?
4. What item does the mother ask her son if he is wearing?
(a) His tie.
(b) His coat.
(c) His watch.
(d) His hat.
5. Who says, "I'm happy. When I say 'yes', I say it because I mean it"?
(a) The mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
2. What does the mother say she wishes to do with her granddaughters?
3. When does the mother say her son and the bride's father can join their land?
4. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
5. How long does it take the mother to get to the bride's home?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)