|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
2. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
(a) The son/groom.
(b) Leonardo's son.
(d) The bride's father.
3. Who describes marriage as "endless bitterness"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The son.
(c) The mother.
(d) The servant.
4. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) I will live forever.
(b) Never leave me.
(c) I will never go.
(d) I shall be dead.
5. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a cart.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a boat.
(d) He walked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. Who does the beggar woman say would be beautiful if he was asleep?
3. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
4. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
5. What does the girl tell Leonardo's wife the son and his mother bought at the store?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)