|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
(b) Leonardo's baby.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The bride.
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Be quiet sweet one.
(b) Hush, baby, hush.
(c) Sleep little baby.
(d) Sweet dreams little one.
3. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
4. Complete the sentence: "When the ____ chooses a path it has to be followed".
5. What does the groom/son and the youth compare their search for the bride and Leonardo to?
(a) A witch hunt.
(c) A game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
2. What color clothes does the beggar woman wear?
3. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
4. Who describes marriage as "a shining white bed. And a woman. And a man."?
5. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)