|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
(a) Two rivers, one heart.
(b) Two empty pitchers, two dry streams.
(c) A bird and flower.
(d) A cross and barrel.
4. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(a) A cradle.
(c) A cap with ribbons.
(d) A dress.
5. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
(a) The mother-in-law.
(b) The bride.
(c) Leonardo's wife.
(d) The girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
3. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
4. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
5. Who does the beggar woman say would be beautiful if he was asleep?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)