|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color branch do the woodcutters ask death to give to the couple?
2. Who says, "Round swan on the river, Cathedral's eye...I am all these things"?
(a) The moon.
(b) The son/groom.
(d) A woodcutter.
3. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
4. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bride's wedding crown made of?
2. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
4. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
5. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)