|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
2. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(b) I love you.
(c) You look beautiful.
(d) How are you.
3. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
4. Who does the groom/son run into in the woods after leaving the youth?
(a) The beggar woman.
(b) A servant.
(c) The bride.
(d) The moon.
5. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
(b) A cap with ribbons.
(c) A cradle.
(d) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonardo cause the girl to do after she tells him about the gifts the son and mother have purchased?
2. Who describes marriage as "endless bitterness"?
3. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
4. In Act 3, Scene 1, what do the bride and Leonardo say fills their tongues?
5. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)