|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the moon portrayed as?
(a) A young woodcutter with a white face.
(b) A young woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A moon.
2. In Act 3, Scene 1, what do the bride and Leonardo say fills their tongues?
(a) Needles and thorns.
(c) Lies and hate.
(d) Splinters and glass.
3. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(d) Icy cold.
4. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
(a) Leonardo's horse.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
5. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
2. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
3. Where does Leonardo tell his wife he has been going on his horse in Scene 2?
4. Who says "your eyes are two thorns"?
5. What animal does the servant compare the groom's breath stroking a shoulder to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)