|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
2. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sweet dreams little one.
(b) Sleep little baby.
(c) Hush, baby, hush.
(d) Be quiet sweet one.
3. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
4. Who says "Shine the waistcoat, undo the buttons"?
(a) A woodcutter.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) The beggar woman.
(d) The moon.
5. Who says, "I will sleep at your feet, I will guard your dreams"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The moon.
(d) The son/groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
2. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
3. How long does Leonardo date his wife's cousin?
4. Who does the beggar woman say would be beautiful if he was asleep?
5. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)