|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Round swan on the river, Cathedral's eye...I am all these things"?
(b) The son/groom.
(c) The moon.
(d) A woodcutter.
2. Who says, "She might be right. That girl has depths"?
(a) The son.
(b) The mother-in-law.
(d) Leonardo's wife.
3. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
4. What does the baby do after the lullaby is finished?
5. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) The servant.
(c) The bride.
(d) The bride's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chant begin that the servants announce as the bride is waking up?
2. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
3. What does Leonardo's wife ask that he buy for their baby?
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)