|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonardo tell his mother-in-law his horse has been after she comments that it looks very tired?
(b) The weighing station.
(c) The field.
(d) A friend's house.
2. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) I will live forever.
(b) Never leave me.
(c) I shall be dead.
(d) I will never go.
3. Who is described as a "tall, stern woman"?
(a) The mother.
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The mother-in-law.
(d) The bride.
4. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a cart.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a boat.
(d) He walked.
5. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
2. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
3. What is the moon portrayed as?
4. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
5. What is the cover in the lullaby made of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)