|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
2. Who says "Shine the waistcoat, undo the buttons"?
(a) The beggar woman.
(b) A woodcutter.
(c) The moon.
(d) The son/groom.
3. What is the first thing the groom says to the bride on their wedding day?
(a) You look beautiful.
(b) I love you.
(c) What made you choose those shoes for today?
(d) How are you.
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
(b) Leonardo's wife.
(c) The bride.
(d) Several members of the Felix family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
2. Finish the sentence: "My mother came from rich country, full of ____".
3. Who is the first guest to arrive at the wedding?
4. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
5. What common phrase do the bride and Leonardo repeat at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)