|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
3. Who says, "I may bear it but I don't forgive it"?
(a) The bride.
(b) The son/groom.
(c) The servant.
(d) The mother.
4. How does Leonardo travel to the wedding?
(a) In a boat.
(b) On horseback.
(c) In a cart.
(d) He walked.
5. Who describes marriage as "endless bitterness"?
(a) The servant.
(b) The bride.
(c) The mother.
(d) The son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
2. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
3. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
4. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)