|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
(a) In her bathroom.
(b) Outside on the terrace.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. What phrase is repeated several times by the moon in its first speech?
(a) I will shine.
(b) Let me in.
(c) Come to me.
(d) Listen to me.
4. Who does the groom/son run into in the woods after leaving the youth?
(a) The bride.
(b) A servant.
(c) The beggar woman.
(d) The moon.
5. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(b) The bride.
(c) The son.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "Shine the waistcoat, undo the buttons"?
2. What does the girl call Leonardo's wife when she comes to her home in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
4. Who sees the horse "in a lather"?
5. Who does one woodcutter claim "carried the fate of his family"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)