|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law begin?
(a) Sleep little baby.
(b) Be quiet sweet one.
(c) Hush, baby, hush.
(d) Sweet dreams little one.
2. What color are the "long rooms" in the lullaby?
3. Who is Leonardo talking about when he says, "when he's dead he's dead"?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) His son.
(c) The son/groom.
(d) His horse.
4. Finish the line from the lullaby: "With a branch of dreams, and a dream of ____".
5. Finish the line from the lullaby: "And in its eye a dagger of ___".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
2. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
3. Who is described as "fresh as a dahlia"?
4. Who is the mother angry to see at the wedding?
5. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)