|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
2. What instrument plays when the bride finally appears to everyone in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How many woodcutters appear in the forest?
4. In the lullaby sung by Leonardo's wife and mother-in-law, what is the animal afraid of?
5. Where does the bride ask that the servant comb her hair?
(a) Outside on the terrace.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In her bathroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the beggar woman represent?
2. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. According to the wedding chant by the girls and youths, what color ribbons does the groom tie on the bride's wreath?
5. What flower does the lullaby use that is directed at the child?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)