|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far of a ride is the church from the bride's house?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. How does Leonardo ask for his drink to be prepared?
(c) Icy cold.
3. What item does not appear on the gift that the son buys for his bride?
4. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
(a) The moon.
(b) The bride.
(d) The son/groom.
5. What item does Leonardo tell his wife he has been weighing while he is away with his horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Leonardo tell his wife he has been replacing his horse's shoes?
2. Who says, "Round swan on the river, Cathedral's eye...I am all these things"?
3. What two weapons do the woodcutters say the people searching for Leonardo and the bride have?
4. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
5. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)