One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Leonardo's wife ask him that makes him angry?
(a) Do you know my cousin's getting engaged?
(b) Why is the horse so tired?
(c) Why are you late?
(d) Where have you been?
2. What type of drink does Leonardo's wife offer him?
3. What animal is the lullaby about that is sung in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "You know me, you know I say what I think"?
(a) The son.
(b) The mother.
(c) The bride.
5. Finish the sentence: "When you go from your home to the church, remember you go like a ______ _________"?
(a) Shooting star.
(b) Flowing river.
(c) Blooming flower.
(d) Gentle wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the son/groom think he hears in the woods?
2. What is the cot in the lullaby made of?
3. Who says, "I want to see no eyes but yours"?
4. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
5. Finish the sentence: "as if I'd drunk a bottle of anise and fallen asleep on a great heap of ____".
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)