Quiz: Act 3, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is described as "a wash of silver"?
b) The son/groom.
c) The moon.
d) The bride.
2. Who puts a new bridle on the horse in Act 3, Scene 1?
a) The servant.
b) The bride.
c) The bride's father.
3. What two objects does one woodcutter compare the bride and Leonardo to?
a) A cross and barrel.
b) Two rivers, one heart.
c) A bird and flower.
d) Two empty pitchers, two dry streams.
4. What body part does the son/groom say belongs to his father and brother?
a) His heart.
b) His arm.
c) His head.
d) His feet.
5. In Act 3, Scene 1, what do...
This section contains 270 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)