|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom enjoy reading?
2. After she wakes up, who does Jody try calling to pick her up?
3. What other game does the group of men decide to play in the warehouse?
4. What happened to the murder victim?
5. Where does Jody Decide to go shopping for new clothes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jody afraid to move her car?
2. Why does Jody break the romantic mood that is building between her and Tommy?
3. How is Jody's note to Tommy signed? Why does this upset Tommy?
4. Instead of asking Tommy to sleep with her, what does Jody ask of Tommy?
5. What does Tommy decide to help Simon with?
6. Now that Jody has been bitten, how does she feel differently?
7. Why does Jody feel guilty about not telling Tommy she is a vampire?
8. Why does Jody wake up at sunset upset?
9. What does Jody unconsciously do to make herself feel better?
10. What does Troy Lee discover about Tommy's roommates?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
If you could be Elijah in the story, how would you have changed your actions so that you would not end up in a bronze statue?
Describe why and how your actions would have been different.
Essay Topic 2
Because Tommy is taking over Simon's position, Simon feels some resentment and rivalry towards Tommy.
1. Compare and contrast the characters of Tommy and Simon.
2. How does their relationship change as the book unravels?
3. Why does Moore have the final confrontation with Jody and not Tommy? What does this say about Simon?
Essay Topic 3
What manifested Jody's intense self-consciousness and dislike of herself?
How is Jody's fear and self-consciousness extreme?
Give specific examples and descriptions of the events that display Jody's condition.
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)