|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her visit, what is Francis forced to walk home in?
(a) An awful outfit.
(b) She walks home barefoot.
(c) Ugly sandals.
(d) Jody's worst pair of tennis shoes.
2. What has Tommy's neighbor done to his snapping turtles?
(a) Killed them.
(b) Created a new purse with their turtle shells.
(c) He has electroplated them (made them into bronze).
(d) Used them for Turtle stew.
3. What have the police stolen from Jody's loft?
4. Who calls Tommy as he is about to go to sleep?
(a) Jody's mother.
(b) Steve, the med school student.
(c) Troy Lee.
(d) His mother, wondering how he is.
5. What is Jody's highest priority?
(a) Protecting herself.
(b) Getting a new outfite.
(c) Finding the Emperor.
(d) Protecting Tommy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jody force to take her to Tommy?
2. Who calls Jody from a random pay phone?
3. What is Francis unable to accept?
4. How does Jody feel while Tommy is at work?
5. What happens to the body after Jody is done feeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who saves Jody from burning up as daylight breaks?
2. After killing her first person, what does Jody begin to wonder?
3. Why does Jody ask Tommy to kill Elijah during the day?
4. With the help of the dog, where do the Animals find Elijah's resting place?
5. What stops Jody from going into her house?
6. How do Jody and Tommy get rid of Jody's mother?
7. How does the novel end?
8. Why does Tommy think that he and Jody's relationship is unbalanced?
9. What happens when Jody wakes up in the morgue?
10. Why do the Animals decide to go to Tommy's house at 7:30 in the morning?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)