|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jody kills, what happens to the body?
(a) It bursts into flames.
(b) It mists.
(c) It turns to dust.
(d) It stays the same.
2. How does Tommy hold Jody and Elijah captive?
(a) In a padded cell.
(b) He had them electroplated in bronze.
(c) Chains them up with silver.
(d) In another freezer.
3. How does Jody feel after her first kill?
4. What has the San Francisco media named the killer?
(a) Blood Killer.
(b) Bay Harbor Blood Killer.
(c) Trinity Killer.
(d) The Whiplash Killer.
5. Who does Tommy decide to take on a date?
(a) A new stock worker at Safeway, Ellen.
(b) Mara, the new cashier.
(c) One of his Chinese roomates.
(d) Jody but they can't ever go out during the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jody meet once she wakes the next night?
2. Jody decides to kill a man who __________.
3. Why does Tommy freeze Jody?
4. Where have the police found another murder victim?
5. Why did Jody drain Simon's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Jody leaves the vampire meeting, who calls her at a pay phone?
2. What is the true reason that Tommy locked Jody in the freezer?
3. After the explosion, Elijah crawls out of the rubble. Why does Jody ask for him to be spared?
4. Why does Jody think her maker is setting her and Tommy up?
5. As Tommy's experiments continue, what does he discover of Jody's powers?
6. How does killing make Jody understand her vampiric nature?
7. Who saves Jody from burning up as daylight breaks?
8. What happens when Jody wakes up in the morgue?
9. Why do the Animals decide to go to Tommy's house at 7:30 in the morning?
10. Why does Tommy think that he and Jody's relationship is unbalanced?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)