|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jody walks up to the house, what is Kurt, her boyfriend, doing?
(a) Rearranging furniture.
(b) Complaining about her on the phone.
(c) Filing a missing person's report.
(d) Shopping for food.
2. What does Jody eat that instantly makes her feel better?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A Twinkie.
(c) Some blood.
(d) A bug.
3. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter of the book?
(a) A death.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A new relationship.
(d) A new life.
4. As her hair falls out and she feels less powerful, what does Jody realize?
(a) She needs a hair transplant.
(b) She is very dependent on blood and needs it constantly.
(c) She must take care of her body.
(d) She is dead.
5. Is Jody attracted to Tommy?
(a) No, not at all.
(b) Yes, she thinks he is cute,
(c) Maybe, she has ulterior motives.
(d) Yes, but in a nerdy way.
Short Answer Questions
1. After she wakes up, who does Jody try calling to pick her up?
2. How does Tommy plan to help Simon?
3. What does the fortune teller foresee concerning Tommy's love life?
4. Instead of asking Tommy to sleep with her, Jody asks Tommy to _______.
5. On her walk, what does Jody realize about herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Jody wakes up in the shower, what happens to her?
2. As the two begin their date, what does Tommy tell Jody?
3. Why does Jody's maker leave her so much money?
4. How does Jody prove she is a vampire? How does Tommy react to the news?
5. How does Jody become a vampire?
6. Who does Tommy meet as the Chapter ends?
7. What are the workers at the Marina Safeway referred to and why?
8. Instead of asking Tommy to sleep with her, what does Jody ask of Tommy?
9. How is Jody's note to Tommy signed? Why does this upset Tommy?
10. What does Jody unconsciously do to make herself feel better?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)