|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the workers at the Safeway called this?
(a) They are a rowdy bunch of misfits.
(b) They are lazy and grouchy.
(c) They are uneducated.
(d) They are a great group of workers.
2. At the laundromat, who attacks Jody?
(a) 2 homeless men.
(b) Three men.
(c) The Emporer.
(d) Two women.
3. What are the night workers at the Marina Safeway called?
(a) The Lazies.
(b) The Animals.
(c) The Reckers.
(d) The Crazies.
4. Why is Jody sad about becoming a vampire at this age?
(a) She wishes she could be 18 again.
(b) She wishes she was not immortal.
(c) She hates her current age.
(d) She will never loose the last five pounds!
5. What does Jody find in her shirt that was not there before?
(c) A nice dress.
(d) Pieces of a dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Tommy translate what his roommates have been saying to him?
2. Why do Tommy's roommate want him?
3. What does Jody hate doing alone?
4. After Jody wakes, what on her body has been burned?
5. What can Jody tell about a man on the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tommy choose to run into the bathroom and lock himself inside? How does Jody convince Tommy of her innocence?
2. Is Blood Sucking Fiends simply a love story?
3. Why does Tommy bring Jody an almanac?
4. Who does Jody decide to attack at the laundromat?
5. How is Jody's note to Tommy signed? Why does this upset Tommy?
6. Why does Jody hate walking alone?
7. Why does Jody feel guilty about not telling Tommy she is a vampire?
8. Why does Jody wake up at sunset upset?
9. Why does Jody ask Tommy to jump off of the Coit Tower?
10. As Tommy arrives at the motel, what does her discover?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)