|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tommy upset when Jody tells him to get his own motel room?
(a) He will not be sleeping with Jody.
(b) This means she just wants to be friends.
(c) She insults his clothes.
(d) He realizes she is probably using him.
2. What does Tommy dare to ask Jody as he meets her for the first time?
(a) Out on a date.
(b) For a one night stand.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) To be friends.
3. Why does Tommy try to wrap Jody's lifeless body in an electric blanket?
(a) To raise her body temperature.
(b) To make her burn.
(c) Jody is pulled from water and needs to be warmed up.
(d) He believes she is dead and wants to revive her.
4. What does the Emperor warn Jody of?
(a) That he will hunt her because she is a vampire.
(b) Crime in San Francisco.
(c) Tommy's obsession with her.
(d) Another dangerous vampire on the streets.
5. What can't Tommy ignore on the streets of San Francisco?
(b) Dirt and trash.
(c) Runaway teens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jody used to work?
2. What does Jody suddenly realize about herself while taking a shower?
3. What has Jody developed now that she is a vampire?
4. What is Tommy's driving force throughout his new relationship with Jody?
5. Because Simon has never learned to ____________, he is unable to order new stock.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tommy choose to run into the bathroom and lock himself inside? How does Jody convince Tommy of her innocence?
2. Does Tommy have any second thoughts about all the work Jody has him do?
3. Who is C Thomas Flood?
4. What happens after Kurt is knocked out?
5. Why does Jody wake up at sunset upset?
6. How does Jody feel when she finds Kurt in bed with another woman?
7. Now that Jody has been bitten, how does she feel differently?
8. Why does Jody throw a potted plant at her boyfriend, Kurt?
9. What does Tommy's desire to sleep with Jody while she is sleeping show?
10. How does Jody prove she is a vampire? How does Tommy react to the news?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)