|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jody upset with the vampire support group?
(a) There are no real vampires at the event. Just impostors.
(b) Everyone is much older than her.
(c) Jody is unable to face other vampires so she doesn't go.
(d) It is a trap to find Jody.
2. How does Jody hear Tommy in her current state?
(a) She yells at her.
(b) Tommy also bronzed a telephone.
(c) She is silent so she listens to everything.
(d) Tommy drilled holes in the bronze.
3. After her visit, what is Francis forced to walk home in?
(a) Ugly sandals.
(b) She walks home barefoot.
(c) Jody's worst pair of tennis shoes.
(d) An awful outfit.
4. When does Jody usually call her mother?
(a) When she is feeling lonely.
(c) During her menstrual cycle.
(d) On holidays.
5. When Jody finally meets the older vampire at the bar what does he hint to her?
(a) He wants to kill Tommy.
(b) He wants to turn Tommy into a vampire too.
(c) He wants ody to help him kill the Emperor.
(d) He wants to kill Jody.
6. Why does Simon threaten Jody?
(a) Jody wants to kill Tommy.
(b) He wants to be a vampire because he is dying of AIDS.
(c) Because Jody tried to kill Tommy in front of the Animals.
(d) Simon wants Tommy for himself.
7. What has Jody learned to do that she could not do before?
(c) Become a bat.
(d) Turn to mist.
8. Who does Jody force to take her to Tommy?
(a) Detective Rivera.
(d) Her mother, Francis.
9. How does Jody feel while Tommy is at work?
10. Where have the police found another murder victim?
(a) At the yacht yard.
(b) At the park.
(c) At the laundromat.
(d) Across the street from the apartment.
11. What was Elijah's old occupation?
(a) Elijah was a doctor in his time.
(b) He was an alchemist.
(c) He was an accountant.
(d) As a wealthy man, he did nothing.
12. What does the snapping turtle attack?
(a) Tommy's finger.
(b) Francis' alligator shoes.
(c) The rug.
(d) Francis' hand.
13. Where does Jody find herself the next night?
(a) Forever 21.
14. How does Simon think that Tommy should handle Jody?
(a) Leave her if she is so bossy.
(b) He thinks Tommy should dump Jody.
(c) Force her to obey Tommy.
(d) Make her jealous my dating another woman.
15. Why is Jeff thrown into the water?
(a) He gets in a fight with the Emperor.
(b) Because he can't swim.
(c) To get a rescue boat from a neighbor.
(d) He gets in a fight with Drew.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, where does Bummer lead the hunting party?
2. What do the Animals fail to consider as a part of a healthy relationship?
3. What has the San Francisco media named the killer?
4. What information do the Animals give Tommy during their early morning visit?
5. What does Jody buy on her outing?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)