|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jody understanding about her new life as a vampire?
(a) She hates sleeping so late.
(b) She has become a killer.
(c) She can do whatever she wants and there will be no ramifications.
(d) She lusts for body parts and blood.
2. What does the detectives' witness claim happened at the Laundromat?
(a) A ninja in ninja costume attacked the red headed woman.
(b) A big man attacked a red headed woman.
(c) A red headed ninja woman attacked them.
(d) He fell asleep while doing laundry.
3. How does Simon think that Tommy should handle Jody?
(a) Make her jealous my dating another woman.
(b) Force her to obey Tommy.
(c) He thinks Tommy should dump Jody.
(d) Leave her if she is so bossy.
4. How does Jody feel while Tommy is at work?
5. What happens to the body after Jody is done feeding?
(a) It festers.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) It disintegrates.
(d) It explodes.
6. What does Jody realize about the freezer?
(a) The body is missing.
(b) Someone put food in the large freezer.
(c) Someone has been in the freezer.
(d) The freezer has stopped working.
7. Why is the Emperor resting at the St Francis Yacht Club?
(a) He has just finished searching for the old vampire.
(b) He came down from a drug binge there.
(c) His dogs sent them to the Yacht Club.
(d) He collapsed there after being attacked.
8. After Jody kills, what happens to the body?
(a) It mists.
(b) It bursts into flames.
(c) It turns to dust.
(d) It stays the same.
9. What does Jody's vampiric nature tell her to do?
(b) Make another vampire.
(c) Fight others to live.
(d) Kill again.
10. What does the snapping turtle attack?
(a) Francis' alligator shoes.
(b) Francis' hand.
(c) Tommy's finger.
(d) The rug.
11. Who calls Tommy as he is about to go to sleep?
(a) Jody's mother.
(b) Troy Lee.
(c) His mother, wondering how he is.
(d) Steve, the med school student.
12. What information do the Animals give Tommy during their early morning visit?
(a) Sex advice.
(b) An old looking man was searching for Tommy.
(c) Two deceives were asking for Tommy's time card.
(d) Tips on where to score drugs.
13. What do all the murder victims have in common?
(a) They were all fatally ill.
(b) They welcomed Jody into their home.
(c) They had all killed people.
(d) They had children.
14. Why did the detectives release the vampires?
(a) The vamps give them money.
(b) So they won't be killed.
(c) The vampires bribed them with valuable art.
(d) The vamps threaten them with death... so they don't need to bribe anyone.
15. Why does Simon threaten Jody?
(a) Because Jody tried to kill Tommy in front of the Animals.
(b) He wants to be a vampire because he is dying of AIDS.
(c) Jody wants to kill Tommy.
(d) Simon wants Tommy for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tommy hold Jody and Elijah captive?
2. How does Jody feel after her first kill?
3. How do the Animals find the Vampires resting place?
4. What does Tommy nickname the corpse in the freezer?
5. What does the reader think caused Jody's low self esteem?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)