|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tommy's neighbor done to his snapping turtles?
(a) He has electroplated them (made them into bronze).
(b) Used them for Turtle stew.
(c) Created a new purse with their turtle shells.
(d) Killed them.
2. At first, where does Bummer lead the hunting party?
(a) The morgue.
(b) To a drug store.
(c) A fancy resteraunt.
(d) A cash register at Safeway.
3. When does Jody usually call her mother?
(a) When she is feeling lonely.
(b) During her menstrual cycle.
(d) On holidays.
4. How do the Animals attempt to kill Elijah?
(a) Chopping of his head.
(b) By blowing up the boat.
(c) Burning the body with torches.
(d) Putting a stake through his heart.
5. Because Tommy is being linked to both crime scenes, what does Jody suspect?
(a) The vampire is setting her and Tommy up for the murders.
(b) Simon is hunting Jody.
(c) The police know about vampires.
(d) Tommy is probably killing people.
6. Where have the police found another murder victim?
(a) At the park.
(b) At the yacht yard.
(c) At the laundromat.
(d) Across the street from the apartment.
7. At the new crime scene, what do the detectives discover?
(a) Tommy's Game Boy.
(b) Jody's pants.
(c) Jody's coat.
(d) Tommy's book On the Road.
8. Why does Tommy freeze Jody?
(a) So he can control her.
(b) So he can go on a date with Maria.
(c) She was on fire and needed to be cooled down.
(d) So he can hang out with the guys.
9. What have the police stolen from Jody's loft?
10. What is Jody understanding about her new life as a vampire?
(a) She lusts for body parts and blood.
(b) She hates sleeping so late.
(c) She can do whatever she wants and there will be no ramifications.
(d) She has become a killer.
11. Who do the detectives decide to go visit and question concerning the murders?
(a) Lauren Ship.
(b) LaOtis Small.
(c) Larry Small.
(d) Lawrence Ship.
12. Why has the older vampire decided to leave dead bodies around San Francisco?
(a) Do blame Jody for the murders.
(b) To tempt Jody into killing more.
(c) As a present to Jody.
(d) To tempt the Emperor into looking for him.
13. How does Jody feel after her first kill?
14. What do the Animals fail to consider as a part of a healthy relationship?
(b) Using and manipulating one another.
(d) Love and mutual partnership.
15. What angers Jody the most about the Animals visit?
(a) They ransacked her apartment.
(b) The Animals have seen her sleeping.
(c) They did not invite her to party.
(d) They are rude and woke her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy decide to take on a date?
2. Who calls Tommy as he is about to go to sleep?
3. Why does Tommy think that the turtles need freedom?
4. What was Elijah's old occupation?
5. Why did the detectives release the vampires?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)