|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Jody gave Tommy so much money, what does Tommy think Jody does?
(a) Tommy thinks Jody is a drug dealer.
(b) She steals money from her work.
(c) She is an investment banker.
(d) He thinks she is prostitute.
2. What has changed about Jody as she and Tommy walk through the city?
(a) She is struggling to hold on to her sanity.
(b) She cannot believe her luck in becoming a vampire.
(c) She is exuding confidence.
(d) She feels comfortable with a new man.
3. What does Tommy learn about Jody's saliva?
(a) It is the same as his.
(b) It can heal wounds.
(c) It bubbles and festers.
(d) It burns flesh.
4. What happened to the murder victim?
(a) She was stabbed to death.
(b) She was drained of blood, with no wounds.
(c) She was beaten to death.
(d) The woman was pushed from the roof of the building.
5. Who has been watching Tommy and Jody walk together?
(a) A homeless person.
(b) An older vampire.
(c) The Emperor.
6. What has Tommy yet to understand concerning Jody's secrets?
(a) That other vampires will hunt him.
(b) Why she must keep her identity as a vampire a secret.
(c) The ramifications of being romantically with vampire.
(d) That he will be forever linked to her.
7. How does Tommy plan to help Simon?
(a) Give him a make over.
(b) Tommy will cook Simon dinner.
(c) He will teach Simon how to read.
(d) He will teach Simon how to pick up chicks.
8. Who, at first, decides to hit on Jody?
9. What can't Tommy remember about Jody?
(a) Her last name.
(b) Her life ambitions.
(c) The color of her eyes.
(d) How tall she is.
10. What doesn't Tommy's roommates understand about Tommy?
(a) Tommy's lifestyle choices.
(b) Tommy's culture.
(c) Why Tommy likes men.
(d) Tommy's ability to write.
11. How does Tommy feel about the tasks that Jody has assigned to him?
(b) Unsure of the tasks asked of him.
(c) Nervous about doing new things.
(d) He is sullen about his day tasks.
12. Why did Jody bring a corpse into the apartment?
(a) She thinks it will keep her company.
(b) She can slowly eat the body parts.
(c) She was afraid someone would connect Jody and Tommy to the first killing.
(d) She wanted to suck the rest of the blood out of the body.
13. What is Tommy tempted to do while Jody is dead to the world?
(a) Admire her.
(b) Put a stake through her heart.
(c) Have sex with her.
(d) Brush her hair.
14. Who does Tommy speak to while waiting for Jody at the restaurant?
(a) The hostess.
(b) Another woman.
(c) The waiter.
(d) The owner of the restaurant.
15. What other game does the group of men decide to play in the warehouse?
(a) Candy Land.
(b) Bowl with a frozen turkey.
(d) Card Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tommy and the sales man argue over during the day?
2. What does Jody want to be with someone so much younger than she?
3. What does the large amount of money mean about Jody's creator?
4. What does Jody wonder about as she leaves the laundromat?
5. What does Jody find in her shirt that was not there before?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)