|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did Tommy drive before if caught fire?
(a) 1974 Volvo.
(b) 1985 Corolla.
(c) 1991 Honda.
(d) 1990 VW Bug.
2. As a new vampire, what does Jody realize she must find during the daytime?
(a) A new outfit.
(b) A new hair color.
(c) A safe place to stay.
(d) A person to feed from.
3. Why does Tommy have to talk to the Fire Department during work?
(a) His apartment caught on fire.
(b) A cat is trapped in a tree.
(c) The Animals' hotdogs catch on fire while roasting.
(d) One of his employees sets the store on fire.
4. What can't Tommy remember about Jody?
(a) The color of her eyes.
(b) Her last name.
(c) How tall she is.
(d) Her life ambitions.
5. How does Jody get Tommy out of the bathroom?
(a) She bribes him with sex.
(b) She mists through the crack in the floor.
(c) She promises she won't kill him.
(d) She breaks down the door.
6. What does the large amount of money mean about Jody's creator?
(a) He or She is very rich.
(b) They felt bad for leaving her alone.
(c) He wants to control her.
(d) He or she purposefully made a new vampire.
7. As Kurt lays bleeding on the floor, what does Jody decide to do?
(a) Drink Kurt's blood.
(b) Drags his body into the bed room.
(c) Hugs Kurt.
(d) Tries to revive Kurt.
8. How does the author describe Kurt?
(a) Mean and abusive.
(b) Blunt and unattractive.
(c) Homely, but very sweet.
(d) Handsome, and a want to be stock broker.
9. How does the author describe Simon?
10. What does Tommy dare to ask Jody as he meets her for the first time?
(a) Out on a date.
(b) To be friends.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) For a one night stand.
11. Is Jody attracted to Tommy?
(a) Maybe, she has ulterior motives.
(b) No, not at all.
(c) Yes, she thinks he is cute,
(d) Yes, but in a nerdy way.
12. What does the Emperor warn Jody of?
(a) Tommy's obsession with her.
(b) Another dangerous vampire on the streets.
(c) That he will hunt her because she is a vampire.
(d) Crime in San Francisco.
13. What does the Emperor specifically think of AIDS?
(a) That it is changing the world of technology.
(b) He is scared because he thinks he has it.
(c) It is changing the world.
(d) That it is a horrible deadly disease.
14. Why is Jody worried about the homeless man across the street from their apartment?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He threatened Jody and Tommy.
(c) He attacked Tommy.
(d) He attacked her.
15. How does Jody feel toward the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Clam and serene.
(c) Empowered by her newfound powers.
(d) Hurt over her breakup with Kurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy meet while he is searching the city for a job?
2. What is currently Tommy's worst fear?
3. At the laundromat, who attacks Jody?
4. Who or what is Kurt obsessed with?
5. What gift does Tommy give Jody?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)