|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy tempted to do while Jody is dead to the world?
(a) Have sex with her.
(b) Put a stake through her heart.
(c) Admire her.
(d) Brush her hair.
2. What does the fortune teller foresee concerning Tommy's love life?
(a) Jody is not the woman for Tommy.
(b) Tommy will soon meet a more attractive woman.
(c) The Death card keeps showing itself.
(d) He and Jody will have a loving and lasting relationship.
3. What is the name of all the men that live with Tommy?
4. Because Simon has never learned to ____________, he is unable to order new stock.
(b) Work with a partner.
(d) Use a computer.
5. Because Jody gave Tommy so much money, what does Tommy think Jody does?
(a) He thinks she is prostitute.
(b) She is an investment banker.
(c) She steals money from her work.
(d) Tommy thinks Jody is a drug dealer.
6. Where does Jody wake up in Chapter 13?
(b) In the shower.
(c) In her coffin.
(d) In the bed of another man.
7. Where did Jody used to work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The Transamerica building.
(c) For an insurance company.
(d) At the grocery store.
8. Why do Tommy's roommate want him?
(a) For company.
(b) For cheap rent.
(c) For his creativity.
(d) For their own means.
9. Instead of asking Tommy to sleep with her, Jody asks Tommy to _______.
(a) Move in together.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Go on another date.
10. After she wakes up, who does Jody try calling to pick her up?
11. Why does Tommy assume Jody is an ancient vampire?
(a) She is good at avoiding his
(b) She seems very experienced.
(c) Her hair is falling out, so she must be old.
(d) She has lived with ten men.
12. What does Jody decide to flash at the man who has flashed her?
(a) Her Leg.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her book.
(d) Her hand.
13. What is currently Tommy's worst fear?
(a) Jody killing him.
(b) Getting fired from his job.
(c) Having his heart broken.
(d) Growing older and dying.
14. As Kurt lays bleeding on the floor, what does Jody decide to do?
(a) Drags his body into the bed room.
(b) Drink Kurt's blood.
(c) Hugs Kurt.
(d) Tries to revive Kurt.
15. What is Tommy sure of regarding Jody?
(a) She will probably break his heart.
(b) A fling with her will be fun.
(c) She is a beautiful woman.
(d) She will be a great girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new strange feeling does Jody have about her vampiric body?
2. What does Jody want to be with someone so much younger than she?
3. Because Jody is dead to the world during the day, what does it mean for Jody?
4. What does Jody hate doing alone?
5. Who has been watching Tommy and Jody walk together?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)