|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Hunters: Chapter 33, Ship of Fools and Chapter 34, Hell Breaks Loose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tommy lock himself in the bathroom?
(a) He realized that Jody might have killed the woman at the hotel.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) So he can have some peace from Jody.
(d) He is afraid she will turn him into a vampire.
2. Why is Jeff thrown into the water?
(a) Because he can't swim.
(b) He gets in a fight with the Emperor.
(c) He gets in a fight with Drew.
(d) To get a rescue boat from a neighbor.
3. How old is Elijah?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 900 years old.
(c) 500 years old.
(d) 800 years old.
4. Why is Jody worried about the homeless man across the street from their apartment?
(a) He threatened Jody and Tommy.
(b) He attacked Tommy.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He attacked her.
5. Who helps Tommy translate what his roommates have been saying to him?
(a) Tray Lee.
(b) Tammy Lee.
(c) Troy Lee.
(d) Tony Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Tommy's roommates understand about Tommy?
2. What can Jody tell about a man on the bus?
3. What is Tommy tempted to do while Jody is dead to the world?
4. What does the fortune teller foresee concerning Tommy's love life?
5. Why does Jody plan to leave with Elijah?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)