|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Nesting: Chapter 23, Mom and Terrapin Pie and Chapter 24, The Return of Breakfast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader think caused Jody's low self esteem?
(a) Her mother, Francis.
(b) Her weight struggles.
(c) Her problems with men.
(d) Her traumatic experiences in high school.
2. Why does Tommy get upset after doing his research?
(a) He realizes he is not attracted to women.
(b) He thinks women are painted in a manipulative light.
(c) It gives him no information on women.
(d) The past of rejection from women makes him angry.
3. What does Jody want to be with someone so much younger than she?
(a) Jody wants someone to protect her.
(b) Younger men are less intimidating.
(c) She wants to be a cougar.
(d) She thinks younger men won't boss her around.
4. What does the fortune teller foresee concerning Tommy's love life?
(a) The Death card keeps showing itself.
(b) Jody is not the woman for Tommy.
(c) Tommy will soon meet a more attractive woman.
(d) He and Jody will have a loving and lasting relationship.
5. What does the snapping turtle attack?
(a) Francis' alligator shoes.
(b) Tommy's finger.
(c) Francis' hand.
(d) The rug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the officers want to question Jody?
2. Because Tommy is being linked to both crime scenes, what does Jody suspect?
3. As Kurt lays bleeding on the floor, what does Jody decide to do?
4. What does Jody find in her shirt that was not there before?
5. Why have Tommy's roommates been courting him?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)