|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 13, To-Do List of the Fashionably Doomed and Chapter 14, Two Losts Do Not Make a Found.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy's driving force throughout his new relationship with Jody?
(a) He loves getting to know her personality.
(b) Desire for her.
(c) He constantly feels threatened by her.
(d) Love of her brains.
2. As Kurt lays bleeding on the floor, what does Jody decide to do?
(a) Drink Kurt's blood.
(b) Hugs Kurt.
(c) Drags his body into the bed room.
(d) Tries to revive Kurt.
3. What is the Emperor's responsibility to the city?
(a) Clean up the streets.
(b) Create a safe place for the arts.
(c) To protect it against vampires.
(d) To watch over dogs.
4. Why does Tommy get upset after doing his research?
(a) He thinks women are painted in a manipulative light.
(b) He realizes he is not attracted to women.
(c) It gives him no information on women.
(d) The past of rejection from women makes him angry.
5. What doesn't Tommy's roommates understand about Tommy?
(a) Tommy's ability to write.
(b) Why Tommy likes men.
(c) Tommy's culture.
(d) Tommy's lifestyle choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy speak to while waiting for Jody at the restaurant?
2. What does Jody want to be with someone so much younger than she?
3. Why is Jody afraid to move her car?
4. What happened to the murder victim?
5. What does Jody hate doing alone?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)