|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 9, He Knows If You've Been Bad or Good, So You'd Better... and Chapter 10, Walking, Talking, and Bumping in the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have Tommy's roommates been courting him?
(a) They want him to buy a piece of their company.
(b) They wish to scare him away.
(c) They think they can marry him for citizenship.
(d) They are interested in Tommy.
2. What do the workers at Safeway get high off of?
(a) Nitrous oxide from whipped cream cans.
(b) Permanent Markers.
(c) Illegal substances.
(d) Their work!
3. Why are the workers at the Safeway called this?
(a) They are uneducated.
(b) They are a great group of workers.
(c) They are lazy and grouchy.
(d) They are a rowdy bunch of misfits.
4. Why is Tommy upset when Jody tells him to get his own motel room?
(a) She insults his clothes.
(b) He realizes she is probably using him.
(c) He will not be sleeping with Jody.
(d) This means she just wants to be friends.
5. How much money did Jody's attacker leave her?
(a) 100 thousand dollars.
(b) 15 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 70 thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody decide to flash at the man who has flashed her?
2. On her walk, what does Jody realize about herself?
3. What doesn't Tommy's roommates understand about Tommy?
4. How much money does Tommy give to the panhandler?
5. When Jody breaks into Kurt's apartment, what does she find?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)