|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 9, He Knows If You've Been Bad or Good, So You'd Better... and Chapter 10, Walking, Talking, and Bumping in the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jody walks up to the house, what is Kurt, her boyfriend, doing?
(a) Shopping for food.
(b) Filing a missing person's report.
(c) Complaining about her on the phone.
(d) Rearranging furniture.
2. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter of the book?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A new relationship.
(c) A new life.
(d) A death.
3. What does Jody want to be with someone so much younger than she?
(a) Jody wants someone to protect her.
(b) She wants to be a cougar.
(c) Younger men are less intimidating.
(d) She thinks younger men won't boss her around.
4. Is Jody attracted to Tommy?
(a) Yes, but in a nerdy way.
(b) Maybe, she has ulterior motives.
(c) No, not at all.
(d) Yes, she thinks he is cute,
5. How does Jody feel toward the end of Chapter 8?
(b) Empowered by her newfound powers.
(c) Hurt over her breakup with Kurt.
(d) Clam and serene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy speak to while waiting for Jody at the restaurant?
2. What does Jody decide to flash at the man who has flashed her?
3. Who helps Tommy translate what his roommates have been saying to him?
4. How much money does Tommy give to the panhandler?
5. What gift does Tommy give Jody?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)