|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 5, Undead and Somewhat Slightly Dazed and Chapter 6, The Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the large amount of money mean about Jody's creator?
(a) He wants to control her.
(b) He or She is very rich.
(c) They felt bad for leaving her alone.
(d) He or she purposefully made a new vampire.
2. Why does Jody end up having to take the bus?
(a) Her car is impounded.
(b) He car was stolen.
(c) Her boyfriend does not answer the phone.
(d) She let her friend borrow her car.
3. Why are the workers at the Safeway called this?
(a) They are uneducated.
(b) They are a rowdy bunch of misfits.
(c) They are lazy and grouchy.
(d) They are a great group of workers.
4. What can Jody tell about a man on the bus?
(a) He is scared of her.
(b) That he is attracted to her.
(c) He makes Jody nervous.
(d) She can tell he is dying.
5. What does Jody suddenly realize about herself while taking a shower?
(a) She is a vampire.
(b) She is becoming a sexier woman.
(c) She hates her boyfriend.
(d) She is more confident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other game does the group of men decide to play in the warehouse?
2. What does Jody find in her shirt that was not there before?
3. What is the name of all the men that live with Tommy?
4. As a new vampire, what does Jody realize she must find during the daytime?
5. As Kurt lays bleeding on the floor, what does Jody decide to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)