Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 1, Death and Chapter 2, Death Warmed Over
1. What are the names of the Emperor's dogs?
(a) Larry and Boomer.
(b) Lauren and Bart.
(c) Lazarus and Bummer.
(d) Loda and Bubblebee.
2. What is the Emperor's responsibility to the city?
(a) Clean up the streets.
(b) Create a safe place for the arts.
(c) To protect it against vampires.
(d) To watch over dogs.
3. When she wakes up the following night, where does Jody find herself?
(a) In the backseat of a car.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a hotel room.
4. After Jody wakes, what on her body has been burned?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her shoulder.
(c) The back of her thigh.
(d) Her hand.
5. What does Jody find in her shirt that was not there before?
(a) Pieces of a dead body.
(c) A nice dress.
6. After she wakes up, who does Jody try calling to pick her up?
7. Why does Jody end up having to take the bus?
(a) Her boyfriend does not answer the phone.
(b) She let her friend borrow her car.
(c) He car was stolen.
(d) Her car is impounded.
This section contains 4,947 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)