Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 1, Death and Chapter 2, Death Warmed Over
• The story begins with the Emperor, a wise homeless man, looking over San Francisco.
• The Emperor is upset because a vampire is killing people in his beloved city.
• As Jody walks home, she is attacked by a strange man.
• Her attacker bites her and then makes her drink her blood.
• Jody wakes up in a dumpster with a burned hand.
• Jody finds that her shirt is full of money
• Jody takes the bus home, thinking her boyfriend will be worried about her.
• Instead, she finds him complaining about her on the phone.
Part 1, Fledgling: Chapter 3, Oh Liquid Love and Chapter 4, Blooms and the City of Burned Clutches
• Kurt is upset with Jody but does not ask her if she is okay.
• Jody becomes very upset and throws a plant at Kurt, which knocks him out.
• She then drinks Kurt's...
This section contains 1,758 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)