Mid-Book Test (up to First Lieutenant Archie Joe Biggers; Specialist 4 Stephen A. Howard)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which was the last branch of the service to integrate?
2. Where was Wallace Terry working when he was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
3. What network is covering Malik and his regiment on August 5, 1965?
4. How many times is Emmanuel ambushed when he is making his rounds?
5. Where does Richard hold a party to arrest some drug pushers?
Short Essay Questions
This section contains 1,212 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)