|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephen say that Puff the Magic Dragon is damaged and four Cobras are lost?
(b) Sampan Valley.
(c) Bien Hoa.
(d) Tonkin Gulf.
2. When Archie makes his first kill, what does he think is the nationality of the man he kills?
3. How old is Robert Daniels when he has his first birthday party?
4. What is Arthur's nickname around camp?
5. How long is Robert Mountain in the hospital while his stump heals?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) About a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dog handler in Archie's regiment?
2. What is the name of the dog that is in Archie's regiment that sniffs out Vietnamese?
3. What is Robert Mountain's mother's job?
4. Who is Stephen's first white friend?
5. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What hurts Archie when he returns to the United States?
2. What happens to the platoon that Joseph and his men have to find that is dropped into a landing zone called LZ Pink in the Central Highlands?
3. What bothers Robert Daniels about the way the Vietnamese seem to thrive in the United States?
4. How is Norman able to attend college and become an office in the Air Force?
5. How poor is Edgar when he joins the marines?
6. How is Robert Daniels injured?
7. What does Archie's regiment find after they have been following a trail for twelve days in the jungle?
8. Who are the two soldiers that are killed under Archie's command?
9. What does Don write in a letter to President Johnson?
10. Why does Robert Mountain have to have his leg amputated again, this time below the knee?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)