|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Robert Mountain hit outside his bunker?
(a) November 3.
(b) December 23.
(c) April 15.
(d) January 15.
2. How long is Norman in the prison called the Hilton?
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is Robert Mountain's major in college?
(c) Business administration.
4. What is Norman doing at the time Terry interviews him?
(a) Working for Cummins Engine Company.
(b) Working for Boeing.
(c) Working for Amtrak.
(d) Working for IBM.
5. When Joseph and his men find the lost platoon, how many do they find who are badly injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Norman come down when he ejects from his plane on July 20?
2. When does Norman retire from the Navy?
3. How many soldiers does Archie lose from his regiment?
4. When does Arthur get out of the military?
5. How old is Stephen when he is drafted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is William Norman frustrated with the navy?
2. What hurts Archie when he returns to the United States?
3. Why does Arthur Woodley kill another GI in February 1969?
4. What happens to the platoon that Joseph and his men have to find that is dropped into a landing zone called LZ Pink in the Central Highlands?
5. What are some stupid things that Don believes increased the likelihood of attack or problems with the Vietnamese?
6. How is Norman able to attend college and become an office in the Air Force?
7. What do the FBI want Robert Holcomb to do for them?
8. What does Archie say that southerners would feel when they learn there was a black officer in charge of them?
9. What bothers Robert Daniels about the way the Vietnamese seem to thrive in the United States?
10. How are explosives brought in to blow up the ammo dump at Long Binh?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)