|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Robert Daniels when he has his first birthday party?
2. What is Joseph's rank when he goes to Vietnam?
(b) Second Lieutenant.
(c) Lieutenant commander.
3. How many people are on the barbed wire the night Long Binh is blown up?
4. How long is Norman a prisoner of war?
(a) Nearly five years.
(b) Over six years.
(c) About nine years.
(d) Four years.
5. How many programs does Norman help to institute to make the Navy a better branch of service for the blacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
2. What is Robert Mountain's mother's job?
3. What year does Don get to Vietnam?
4. How many times is Stephen shot down?
5. Where did Joseph go to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. How poor is Edgar when he joins the marines?
2. What bothers Robert Daniels about the way the Vietnamese seem to thrive in the United States?
3. What hurts Archie when he returns to the United States?
4. What do the FBI want Robert Holcomb to do for them?
5. Why doesn't Joseph Anderson allow his men to take the trails and paths?
6. How are explosives brought in to blow up the ammo dump at Long Binh?
7. What injuries does Robert Mountain sustain when he is hit outside his bunker?
8. What does Archie's regiment find after they have been following a trail for twelve days in the jungle?
9. Why does Robert Holcomb go back to Vietnam in 1982?
10. How is Norman able to attend college and become an office in the Air Force?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)