|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tons of Soviet weapons and ammunition are found by Joseph's unit in Cambodia?
(a) 100 tons.
(b) 25 tons.
(c) 50 tons.
(d) 35 tons.
2. Who takes Robert Holcomb to the Army induction center?
(a) The FBI.
(b) His mother.
(c) His aunt and uncle.
(d) His father.
3. During Norman's three tours in Asia, how many times does he set foot in South Vietnam?
(d) Too many to count.
4. How much does one of the maids try to sell her baby boy for?
5. What rank does Don make and that he will have when he retires?
(a) Lieutenant Commander.
6. Who is Stephen's first white friend?
7. What is the nationality of the man who makes a film about Joseph's platoon?
8. How long is Robert Mountain in the hospital while his stump heals?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four months.
(d) About a year.
9. When is Robert Mountain hit outside his bunker?
(a) April 15.
(b) November 3.
(c) December 23.
(d) January 15.
10. Where does Stephen say that Puff the Magic Dragon is damaged and four Cobras are lost?
(b) Tonkin Gulf.
(c) Bien Hoa.
(d) Sampan Valley.
11. What is the name of the dog that is in Archie's regiment that sniffs out Vietnamese?
12. How old is Robert Daniels when he has his first birthday party?
13. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 13 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
14. How old was Edgar when his father died?
15. How many people are on the barbed wire the night Long Binh is blown up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Norman go to college?
2. How long does it take Edgar to go from private to first sergeant?
3. At the dinner held in Don's honor when he is leaving, what is served to eat?
4. Archie and his men capture two huge Russian-made guns. Where does one of the guns go after the war?
5. What is Robert Mountain's mother's job?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)