|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Norman a prisoner of war?
(a) Four years.
(b) Over six years.
(c) About nine years.
(d) Nearly five years.
2. What is Robert Mountain's major in college?
(c) Business administration.
3. How old was Edgar when his father died?
4. How many programs does Norman help to institute to make the Navy a better branch of service for the blacks?
5. At the dinner held in Don's honor when he is leaving, what is served to eat?
(a) Pigeon soup.
(c) Duck Soup.
(d) Rice soup.
6. How many Bronze Stars does Arthur receive?
7. What year does Don get to Vietnam?
8. What does Robert Mountain do his first three months in country?
(a) Combat paratrooper.
(b) Forward observer.
9. How many Christmases does Robert Daniels spend in the hospital after he is injured?
10. Where does Norman go to college?
(b) University of South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina A & T State University.
(d) University of North Carolina.
11. How far did Norman walk to get on a school bus when he was a child?
(a) Three blocks.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Three miles.
12. Where does Norman grow up?
(a) Jackson, Mississippi.
(b) Atlanta Georgia.
(c) Greenville, South Carolina.
(d) Norfolk, Virginia.
13. When Archie makes his first kill, what does he think is the nationality of the man he kills?
14. Where does Stephen say that Puff the Magic Dragon is damaged and four Cobras are lost?
(a) Bien Hoa.
(c) Sampan Valley.
(d) Tonkin Gulf.
15. How many hours does Stephen and a helicopter pilot wait to be rescued after being hit around Dong Tam?
(a) 13 hours.
(b) 20 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Vietnamese were dumped out of choppers by Arthur's team?
2. When does Norman retire from the Navy?
3. When does Robert Mountain get back to the United States from Vietnam?
4. What rank does Don make and that he will have when he retires?
5. Why is the smell so awful when Stephen and his battalion find a downed helicopter?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)