|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Robert Daniels joins the army does he go to Vietnam?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
2. How much does one of the maids try to sell her baby boy for?
3. How long does it take Edgar to go from private to first sergeant?
(a) 23 months.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
4. What country is Norman going to for combat missions against Vietnam?
5. How many tons of food supplies does Joseph's unit find when they go into Cambodia?
(a) 20 tons.
(b) 10 tons.
(c) 15 tons.
(d) 5 tons.
6. In Archie's dreams about Vietnam, how many lives does he have?
7. When Robert Mountain enlists, what does he want to do in the army?
(a) Military police.
(b) Play in the band.
(c) Combat photographer.
(d) Be a rifleman.
8. Where does Norman grow up?
(a) Norfolk, Virginia.
(b) Atlanta Georgia.
(c) Greenville, South Carolina.
(d) Jackson, Mississippi.
9. How many Christmases does Robert Daniels spend in the hospital after he is injured?
10. What is the nationality of the man who makes a film about Joseph's platoon?
11. When does Joseph retire?
12. Archie gets fragments in his lower back and buttocks. Where is the doctor from who removes the fragments and stitches him up?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
13. How many tons of Soviet weapons and ammunition are found by Joseph's unit in Cambodia?
(a) 25 tons.
(b) 100 tons.
(c) 50 tons.
(d) 35 tons.
14. At the dinner held in Don's honor when he is leaving, what is served to eat?
(a) Duck Soup.
(c) Pigeon soup.
(d) Rice soup.
15. How many Bronze Stars does Arthur receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Robert Mountain get back to the United States from Vietnam?
2. When does Norman retire from the Navy?
3. What is Norman doing at the time Terry interviews him?
4. What is Joseph's rank when he goes to Vietnam?
5. What rank does Don make and that he will have when he retires?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)