|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Robert Mountain hit outside his bunker?
(a) April 15.
(b) January 15.
(c) December 23.
(d) November 3.
2. When is the ammo dump at Long Binh blown up?
(a) January 1968.
(b) January 1969.
(c) November 1968.
(d) December 1968.
3. What is Joseph's rank when he goes to Vietnam?
(a) Lieutenant commander.
(c) Second Lieutenant.
4. Where did Joseph go to college?
(a) Kansas State.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) West Point.
(d) University of Nebraska.
5. What is Arthur's nickname around camp?
6. How many Vietnamese do Don's team find in the embassy when it is attacked?
7. What year does Don get to Vietnam?
8. Archie gets fragments in his lower back and buttocks. Where is the doctor from who removes the fragments and stitches him up?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
9. How many people attend Edgar's retirement party?
10. How long after Robert Daniels joins the army does he go to Vietnam?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
11. How long does it take Edgar to go from private to first sergeant?
(a) 23 months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) One year.
12. How high is the plane Norman is in when it is hit by a surface-to-air missile?
(a) 10,000 feet.
(b) 15,000 feet.
(c) 20,000 feet.
(d) 30,000 feet.
13. What college does Robert Mountain attend before and after the war?
(a) University of South Carolina.
(b) University of Georgia.
(c) Savannah State.
(d) University of North Carolina.
14. How long is Norman in the prison called the Hilton?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One week.
15. What does Archie's scar from the fragments look like when it heals?
(a) A smile.
(b) A crooked S.
(c) Lightning bolt.
(d) A crooked stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Stephen shot down?
2. What is the name of the dog that is in Archie's regiment that sniffs out Vietnamese?
3. How many Vietnamese were dumped out of choppers by Arthur's team?
4. How far did Norman walk to get on a school bus when he was a child?
5. At the dinner held in Don's honor when he is leaving, what is served to eat?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)