Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction; Private First Class Reginald Edwards; Specialist 5 Harold Bryant
1. In what year was Wallace Terry asked to fly to Saigon and cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
2. Where was Wallace Terry working when he was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
3. Who was president when Wallace Terry was asked to cover a story on the role of the black soldier in the Vietnam War?
4. In the early years of the Vietnam War, what percent of fatalities were blacks?
5. What was the unemployment rate of black veterans?
6. How many men's stories does Wallace Terry tell in the book?
This section contains 2,232 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)